The 14 Little Things Harry Does During Sex ~Short Scenarios~ (SMUT)

This contains: lots of sex, lots of fluff

{ any!hary (boyfriend, husband, or dad) - soft!harry - 2018 Harry era }

word count: 2296

14 short scenarios of Harry doing the little things he does during sex with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Your legs are tangled together under the sheets as you have sex in the spooning position and you can feel Harry's bare toes begin to curl. That lets you know he's about to come. "Can feel your toes curling, baby."

"Yeah, can't help it. You make me feel too good." Harry responds though panted breaths and a sweaty face.

You reach around to place your hand on the back of his thigh to try and force him closer to you if that's even possible and mutter, "Didn't say you could help it. It was just an observation. I think it's really cute that your toes curl when you're abo...."

And you're cut off by you letting out a strangled moan because Harry has brought his fingers to around your front and is vigorously rubbing your clit.

2. The pace of his hips start to pick up out of no where from Harry getting carried away due to the tremendous amounts of pleasure he's receiving. The faster and harder thrusts have you gasping for air.

It felt good but it just wasn't the type of sex you were wanting in this moment. Harry quickly realizes what he's done and imidiantly starts slowing his hips back down. "Sorry 'bout that. Got carried away for a second there." he apologizes and bends down to place a pecked kiss on your sweaty forehead.

You look up and reply sweetly, "Its fine, babe. Just want to take it slow right now, okay? You can pound me when its not eight in the morning and I'm more awake."

Harry giggles and lays down on top of your body, continuing the slow, sleepy sex the way you intended to have it.

3. It's late at night and you're riding Harry's cock with your body fully laid on top of his. Harry has his arms wrapped around your back to hold you tightly and his hands start gliding over your back. His fingers gently trace up and down your spine, sending a shiver to run through your body.

Harry laughs a bit and asks, "Was that a shiver, love. You cold?"

You lift your head out from where it was in his sweaty neck and respond, "No, not cold. Your fingers dancing on my back made a shiver run through my body. Feels nice though. You can keep doing it if you'd like to."

Harry raises his head off his pillow a bit and with puckering lips places a quick kiss to your mouth. "Gotcha, my love. I'll keep tracing your spine if you want." And when you fall back down onto his chest while grinding on his dick back and forth, you feel Harry do just that.

4. As you're riding Harry on the couch in your living room, you notice his strained face. The one he makes when he's trying not to blow his load in you. So you decide to call him out on it.

With your hands pressed into his chest and your hips rocking back and forth, you question, "Babe, why the red face? Something wrong?" The tone in your voice is playful and he knows you're asking to be a little shit.

Looking up while still having that strained look on his face, Harry responds through shallow breaths, "You know damn well why I have this face. You keep clenching around m'dick and I'm trying not to bust a nut in yah just yet."

You laugh and fall forward, placing a kiss to the side of Harry's face and mutter, "I know. Just messing with you. Love you."

Attempting to relax his face, Harry coos back, "And I love you too."