8 Times You've Giggled During Sex (SMUT)

AN: i've had this idea for a while but could never execute it the way i wanted. then today i decided to just start writing it and let everything flow and flow is what it did. but i had so many ideas i decided to make this into a numbered list. i may even make a part two to this in the future if the right ideas come to me.

This contains: sex (oral and penetrative), giggles, fluff

{ husband!harry - no kids - current Harry era or Fine Line era - soft!harry }

word count: 1827

Times where either you or Harry giggle during sex or you both start giggling during sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. You're having sex in missionary and you're holding your legs back with your hands hooked under your knees. But suddenly you get a leg cramp and yell, "Ow, ow, ow." dropping your legs down onto the mattress.

Harry imidiantly stops thrusting and looks down worriedly to question, "What? Did I hurt you? Tell what's the matter."

You look up to view his red and sweaty face, giggling slightly and mutter, "Just had a leg cramp s'all. Fine now."

Harry lets out a breath of relief and coos, "Yah fucking scared me. Thought I may have thrust too deep or somethin'."

You keep giggling for some reason and Harry can't help but smile and join in. Giggling while starting to thrust into your wet pussy and gently falling down on top of you. His chest vibrating as the small laughs escape his mouth and hits your warm neck.

2. While riding Harry's dick on the bed, you reach up and cup your bouncing boobs. Then you glance down and question aloud, "Is one of my boobs bigger than the other?"

Harry opens his once closed eyes and looks up at you. "What? Why'r asking that right now, love?"

You shrug and reply, "I don't know. Just curious s'all. I mean I feel like my left is slightly bigger, see..." You cradle the underside of your boobs and Harry studies them intently for a moment.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a bit bigger but they are still the best pair I've ever seen." Harry replies and lifts his head off his pillow, placing many small pecked kisses all over each tit.

You can't help but to start laughing at the ticklish touch of your husbands soft lips. When you've had enough and can't take it anymore, you shout, "Okay, enough. I get it, you like my boobs no matter the size difference. Can I get back to riding your cock now?"

Harry reluctantly stops his kissing attack and falls back on the bed with a cheeky grin. "Be my guest, baby. Ride my cock and come all over me." And that you do.

3. You're having sex in the doggy-style position and Harry who's standing on his knees behind you suddenly stops thrusting and shouts, "Mhh, fucking hell."

The tone of his voice didn't sound like the tone he'd have when enduring pleasure so you quickly turn your head back and ask, "What's the matter, Harry?"

"Think I pulled a leg muscle." he groans. You can't help but to let out a little giggle and this has Harry spitting out, "Why'r yah laughing at me when I told you I think I'm hurt?"

You take a deep breath and control your laughing before replying, "Its just, just how did you manage to pull a leg muscle from this position? All you're doing is standing on your knees, on the soft bedding."

With a frown, Harry answers, "I don't know but I think yah need to ride me. I can't put much weight on this leg right now." You let his cock slip out of your warm walls and maneuver until Harry is on his back and your straddling his waist.