5 Things Attentive Harry Says or Asks in Bed (SMUT)

1. "Feel good, baby? Not hurtin' yah or anythin' is it?" Harry questions as he eases his thick shaft into your tight pussy. 

2. "Shh, I know, m'love. Gonna make you feel so fuckin' good." Harry tells when you whine out after he's allowed you to get accustomed to the stretch of his large cock for a minute too long and you're needing him to start moving.

3. As Harry is rolling his hips into yours, he pants in your right ear, "I love you so fuckin' much." wanting you to remember why he's making love to you.

4. Looking down at you and seeing you struggle to come on his cock alone, Harry asks, "Need anythin'? Can bring out your bullet to place on your clit if you need help coming tonight. I don't mind." You nod your head yes and Harry leans over to your nightstand and grabs your pink bullet vibrator. Once in his hand, he clicks it on and reaches down, placing the buzzing toy on your sensitive clit, making you moan super loud, all while he keeps up a steady rhythm with his hips.

5. "Are you gonna come f'me, baby? It's okay, you can come. I'm right here. You're safe and are aloud to come, m'love." Harry moans into the heavy air as he seeing you trying to hold off your orgasm for whatever reason and him not wanting you to push it away, but instead release when you feel it ready.