Chapter 4

Elias Walker

42 years old

Wanted for the rape and murder of twelve girls ranging in ages fifteen to twenty-five

Reward: 60,000

Although I prefer killing in the dead of the night, the middle of the day doesn't make me shy away. I like killing in the night because it exudes more fear from my victims, you can't see as well, so the small sounds are heightened and make their pulse quicken, I love the element of surprise.

Even though I don't have the cloak of darkness on my side now, it doesn't make it any less thrilling nor does it make me worried about being caught. I have the privilege of being a pretty, innocent looking women that looks sweet and caring and not at all lethal. I take pride in that, its another one of the reasons why I haven't been identified as the Cobra, no one suspects me to kill anyone.

Many believe Cobra to be a male, they even thought it was Damon for a while after Aries' identity was released. Arlo has managed to keep his identity concealed because of how careful he is, and those who have found out my identity as Cobra are either dead or trusted allies, and there are very few of those I trust.

The spring air is cool on my skin, the smell of flowers at full bloom along with their vibrant color lightens me, I can't help but smile at my favorite season. The summery dress I'm wearing plays into the innocent façade, the pale-yellow dress that fans out along my waist and stops about an inch from my knees gives me a delicate look. The white kitten heals and matching white ribbon in my hair brings the whole outfit together. My hairs down in soft waves, ending at the middle of my back, no tattoos visible.

According to his file, Elias seems to like this innocent look. The thought itself makes bile rise in my throat.

The mans an absolute pig.

The outfit will not only gain his intrigue but also fits into the environment. A summer wedding party is where Elias is located, on this sunny mid-summer morning.

I spot Elias across the Victorian yard, his thin hair swooped over to hide his balding, his Armani suit clings tight to his beer belly — clearly not in his size.

I make my way over to the table next to him seeming to think about my desert choices. There's a wide array of options, macarons, lemon cookies, blueberry muffins, all going along with the spring theme. My gaze on the sweet delights gets interrupted, just how I wanted.

"Hello, their beautiful."

I turn to find Elias smiling down at me, having three inches to my 5'7. His eyes trailing my figure lingering on my breast against the fabric, although they are not open for display you can clearly tell the size from the tight fabric clinging to my chest. His gaze goes all the way down to my bare legs then back up to my eyes.

I smile, "hello" his smile grows, causing wrinkle lines to appear on his cheeks.

I can't wait to wipe that smile off his face.

Bile rises but my smile stays in place.

"what's a little thing like you doing here?"

My smile stays in place but my brows furrow seeming confused "I'm here for the wedding" I look around at the decorations then back to the disgusting man in front of me. He's still smiling at me, his yellow teeth now on display, he's close enough that I can almost smell his breath, but I stay in my place.

"A friend of Beatrice's then?" he raises his eyebrow, referring to the married couple Beatrice and Calvin

I shake my head "Calvin's little sister invited me" I ran into the sweet girl on my way in, and she would be my cover for the night.