Chapter 14

Its quiet in the house when I wake up, giving me hope that both of my brothers aren't home.

Therefore nobody can stop me if I leave.

Even though the dinner is over, I think Arlo and Aries are still mad at me because it didn't go how they thought it would.

I could technically leave when ever I want, but I'd rather not go through a lecture from my brothers because although I love them, they're annoying as fuck.

Checking my phone I got a message from Luca to the Cobra about my new assignment.

Levia Gusev

He's a Russian bomb expert according to his file but that's not the part I'm interested in.

No

I'm interested in him surrounding himself in a strip club known for hiring/forcing younger women to work there, and the number of missing persons reports of these women after he gets 'serviced' by them.

Disgusting pig.

After I get my hands on him he will be unrecognizable and I smile at the thought.

This will be fun.

Although it will have to wait for tonight since where I need to intercept him will be in the dark, leaving the whole day free and I know just what to do.

Fuck with my brothers.

***

Its about 11am when I finish everything and start getting ready for my assignment.

I pack my bags with everything I will need tonight and leave the house.

Off to Heavens door- the strip club Levia will be at tonight.

I parked in the alleyway out back where there's no camera so I'll be able to make an easy escape, I start walking around the building and towards the entrance of the club..

I put on a black wig before I left the house but I'll change into my clothes once I get there.

Luckily I have anonymous intel here, gaining the information of a private party tonight one of which Levia will be attending.

It won't be that hard to get in, not enough people are going to notice me with it being a busy night and the other dancers won't be mad since I won't be taking their costumers.

Well except for one, but they should be thanking me for that since if I wasn't here whoever danced for him tonight would turn up dead later on in the week.

But it look like the tables have turned on the bomb expert and I wont mind returning the favor on what he did to all those girls.

I approach the doors to the club and show my fake ID to the bouncer and pay the entrance fee.

Entering the room it's how I expected.

Busy.

I don't spot Levia yet and that's perfect as I head to the bathroom to finish my ensemble.

I don't go into the dressing room for the main reason of the dancers. They could think I'm the new girl but the probity of me pulling that off is slim. Plus the dancers wouldn't be to pleased if my hot ass came into the dressing room, and I don't plan on humbling anybody but Levia tonight.

Maybe I am a little full of myself, but why the fuck not. I wasted to much of my life being insecure and I refuse to ever go back to that.

The outfit I change into is see through as a motherfucker and barley keeps anything hidden.

I may be confident in my body but I don't know how these girls do this every night.

Let's just say I'm feel a tad exposed.

There's a huge commotion as I slip on the stripper heals I need for the night.

Dang these things are huge.

Loud voices drift through the cracks in the bathroom door and I bet my left boob it's Levia.

My left boob because if I was wrong I would want to keep my right one over my left, since she's a little bit bigger.

I finishing strapping my heals and throw the bag I have out the small window near the ceiling.

Taking a deep breath I square my shoulders and get ready.

Time to seduce and kill some Russian pig.

Leaving the bathroom I immediately locate the loud group and sure enough right smack in the center is Levia Gusev.

He's not the ugliest of men I've killed, but he's no where near good looking.

It's a common theme with every man that's seems to get on my radar for their crimes against women.

Narcissistic, rich, and ugly.

And Levia Gusev fits all three, I'm going to have fun with him.

My eyes meet his from across the club and he smirks, his arms spread out in front of him. He looks from his lap to me and back.

He wants a lap dance.

I think not.

I give him a little smile and tilt my head to where the back rooms are for private dances.

His eyes light up in excitement and I can't help but smirk as I start walking to the back, seeing him get up from his seat and start to follow me out of the corner of my eye.

Men are so easy.

I turn a corner and wait for him, taking the syringe out of my thigh holster and getting it ready.

He turns the corner and I inject the serum into his neck his eyes going wide before he promptly passes out.

There's no way I'm risking doing anything to him in this club.

The exit to the back door is about 50 feet away and I quickly drag his body to it.

Damn this bitch is heavy.

I open the door and look around, checking for witnesses, finding none I shove him into the trunk of my car and get in.

Putting the car in reverse I grab the bag I threw out the window and get back in the car, reversing out onto the street and off to one of the many warehouses I have.

Oh my, oh my, this will be fun.