Chapter 18

LUCA

The call from the security team made my blood boil.

They lost her

How the hell did they lose her, they had one fucking job and yet they couldn't do it.

Not even that but the fact that Amaya probably saw them, I mean what about 'undercover stay unnoticed' did they not fucking understand.

Idiots

I already arranged Lorenzo to get the team into the basement, they will be punished for failing, especially since it had something to do with my Tesoro.

I saw even more red when the leader of security told me she was with Damon and in a short dress.

Did they go on a date?

No she is mine

I need to find her and I need to find her quickly before I start killing people.

I'm heading out the door to search for her when my phone starts ringing.

Enzo

I pick it up, "what do you want!" I shout into the speaker angrily.

"Damn bro I didn't need that attitude, I just wanted to let you know I think I found your mystery girl."

"I already found her Enzo you're wasting my time, she's the brothers sister."

The car pulls up and I open the door, "I got to go Enzo, since I have to find her again."

"What do you mean again, she's right here."

I still, my hand on the door to the car, "you're with her?"

"Well not with her but I'm at The Lounge for a business meeting and this girl here certainly fits your description, but I will warn you she came with a guy."

"What's she wearing," I seethe

"A green dress"

"Thanks brother"

I hang up and slide into the car, "The Lounge."

I'm coming Tesoro and you better be behaving when I find you.

***

Pulling up to the club I'm antsy, the blade in my hand moving fast as I get out of the car and slide it into my pocket.

I bypass lines and security and right onto the dance floor and there she is....with a man behind her.

I make quick work across the floor my vision blurring with anger the closer I get until I punch the guy across the face.

Knocking him out.

Amaya looks over at me and her eyes go wide, "what are you doing here?"

Funny question Tesoro.

I pull her body to mine and move to the beat my hands holding possessively on her hips, "who's the man."

I say it as controlled as possible despite the urge to turn around and murder the guy in front of everyone, but it will have to wait for later.

She looks down at the still unconscious guy, "I don't know all of a sudden he grabbed my hips and started grinding, I was about to punch him in the dick but then you came along."

"You will not touch another man's dick."

Her face scrunches beautifully, "that's what you got from that."

I nod and she rolls her eyes

Brat

I bring her hips to mine, "what are you doing here Amaya?"

He looks back at me with a blank face only irritating me more, "dancing obviously."

"You know what I mean"

She sighs, "Damon wanted to go out and since we had a deal, I have to go out with him whenever he wants for the next two weeks."

"And where is Damon now?"

She rolls her eyes, "probably getting laid somewhere."

This makes me both happy and angry. Happy because that means he's not trying to get with my Tesoro and angry that he left her here alone where strange men could touch her.

"Where's your phone?"

She just stares at me as I hold my hand out expectantly.

Concluding she will not give it to me I look her over and find a small bump underneath where her boobs are and I smile, "unless you want me to go fishing into the top of your dress, I suggest you give me your phone."

With an annoyed groan she reaches in and pulls out her phone and handing it to me.

"Password?"

"6290"

Typing it in and it unlocking I look at her, "don't put your phone near your boobs again, you can get breast cancer. Not good."

She rolls her eyes and taps her foot impatiently as I tap on her phone, pulling up messages and sending one to Damon.

I also scroll up a bit to make sure he's not flirting with her and I'm happy with what I find, my Tesoro calls him many unpleasant names.

I also add my own phone number and text myself to get hers.

Handing the phone back to her I grab her hand and start moving towards the exit.

"What are you doing."

I ignore her and try to push past these people until we get out of the club.

Ugh people

I direct her towards my car but she doesn't budge, "what about Damon."

Ugh her concern for him makes my jaw tick

I remind myself that they're friends and take a deep breath, "I've already told him we're leaving, he will be fine he's a big boy, now get in the car."

Amaya looks like she wants to argue but slides into the car anyway and I slide in after her with a smile.

My hand instantly goes to her thigh but she swats it away sending me a glare.

Rude

"You ruined my fun"

I look at her with a smirk, "you were having fun?"

She grumbles and looks out the window, "well I could have if you didn't show up."

"Tesoro please stop the dramatics we both know you were happy to see me."

She grumbles again in her seat but otherwise doesn't say anything, proving my point.

I'm tempted to kiss her but based off her smacking my hand away I don't think we're quite there yet, despite the deep need.

We continue on our drive before Amaya turns to look at me, "where are we going."

"Dinner"

"Does this count as a date."

"Yes, but it doesn't count as the ones we agreed too."

She pouts and turns herself to look out the window.

She's so beautiful

I can't help but smile at the scowl on her face. I know deep down she doesn't mean it, but it makes me strain against my zipper as I try to get my raging erection comfortable.

This is going to be one hell of a night and in the best way possible.