Chapter 19

AMAYA

You know you would think it would be weird for a man to stare at you 24/7, like you're the only thing in this world, and yeah maybe it is a little weird considering we just met, but that doesn't dismiss the need coursing through my body at all his glances.

I mean come on, whos immune to that kind of look and judging on the thick member in his pants and the constant tug on his jeans, I have a feeling I'm not the only one affected by the close proximity.

I have no fucking clue where we're going and yeah I might have seemed annoyed when he said we were going on a date but that's a lie, I'm excited.

I've never been on a date before and in a way I'm thankful its happening like this, so I had no way to be anxious leading up.

I'm not running every which way trying to find an outfit and overanalyzing everything about it, although for our next date I'm sure ill be doing that.

Our next date.

There's going to be more, all because of our deal and...I like that.

I know I said I wouldn't be having sex with him but what if I do.

I mean its not like he's opposed to the idea.

I move my gaze from outside the window to Lucas body and smile.

Yeah definitely not opposed.

I don't know if I can do the whole love him thing, but I could definitely have sex with him.

I mean I've had emotionless sex time and time again so what's a little more.

Plus I don't have to go out and look for someone worth while, not when I've got him at my beck and call.

Before I can debate the subject even further the car stops and Luca unbuckles me and gets out of the car. 

I open my own door just to have it slammed in my face seconds later.

Ummmm, what the fuck!?

I glare up at Luca who has a menacing smile on his face, "never open your own door in my presence again or your ass is mine."

Okayy....

He puts his arm in mine as we make our way to the restaurant in front of us.

I will definitely need to open my own door again...

And because of that when we reach the entrance to the restaurant I begin reaching out towards the door and out comes Lucas hand and a glare as he opens the door himself.

Is it weird that I find his angry face extremely hot?

I'm going to have fun playing with him.

He leads us in and towards the receptionist, "Mr. Romano, how can I help you today?"

I definitely don't miss the flirty eyes she's giving him and I immediately feel bad for her.

Gosh honey, gain some self-respect because he really doesn't want you.

And my point is proven when he doesn't so much as take his eyes off me as he responds, "I have a reservation in the private dinning room."

Okay someone's all high and mighty with his last minute reservation.

I look around the restaurant and it really is kind of cute, darker lighting and gold accents, definitely my type of aesthetic.

The girl seems to look over at me and her smile dims for a moment before replacing it, "of course sir, will I be getting the usual for your company tonight?"