Chapter 20

LUCA

Well shit

Now I feel like a little child about to be scolded by their mother, and in this case the mother is a sexy little vixen that I have no problem putting me in my place.

"Go on Tesoro."

She smiles, god her smile is mesmerizing, "well first of all I don't like being followed..at all, my business is my business and I wont be 'romantic' with anyone else if that's what you're worried about."

The quotations around romantic alarm me a little, I don't even want her being nice to anyone, "It wasn't for that, although that would also be a good idea and I will kill anyone who puts there hands on you...in any way, but it was more for your safety."

She humms drumming her fingers on the table before looking up at me, "my safety or because you're controlling."

Fair, "a little bit of both."

She smiles, "well either way I don't like it, so you will stop."

"I will?" I ask with amusement.

Something touches my shin and my body goes a little stiff, as her foot moves all the way up my leg before using her heal to press on my still hard dick, "yes Luca, you will."

Cazzo

"Why," my voice is strained as she pushes a little harder.

"Because I said so Luca...don't you want to make me happy."

She flutters her eyelashes delicately and oh my god this women is going to be the death of me because I do, I do want to make her happy. I'm not responding and I feel the pressure of her heal as she push farther into me.

Dio Mio

"Yes I want to make you happy"

She smiles and oh my god the bead of precum that leaves me feels like it boiling hot as I wince, "good."

She eases up on me and even though its what I should want I really don't, god I really don't.

My hips want to push forward to put that pressure there and judging by the look she's giving me she knows it to and she doesn't approve, which is the only thing stopping me.

The waiter comes in right in that moment and I almost moan when she presses again on my dick, holy fuck.

"You're wine sir."

I give him a sharp nod, not trusting my voice at the moment, Amaya on the other hand smiles sweetly at him and jealousy starts coursing through me, "thank you."

Thank you?

If I had my way she wouldn't be talking to anyone and that goes for both men and women, because I sure as shit know women would line up for a chance with her but to bad she's mine.

Amaya's heel pushes harder into me and I groan snapping out of my thoughts and scowling at her, she just smiles sweetly and damn me I groan again because more precum leaks from my dick.

Her smile grows at my noise as her eyes flicker to the side as I follow her gaze

Ohh shit the waiters still here, and he's looking at me like he asked a question and is waiting for an answer.

"What?"

He smiles as if he didn't just hear the noises that came out of my mouth, "I was wondering if you would like some music for your dinner, we have live or we can play a playlist or artist of your choosing."

I wave him off, "no, we're goo–"

Pressure, a shit ton of pressure and a tight smile from Amaya as she turns to the waiter, "what he way trying to say was that we are okay with what is playing at the moment but thank you for offering."

The waiter smiles at her and suddenly the gun in my waistband is just itching to get some action, I clench my jaw trying to keep my cool as I watch him leave the room and expect Amaya's heel would give up some pressure but no...instead she increases the pressure.

I look between her and my dick, "Tesoro is you push a little harder I'm going to cum, and then I wont be able to fill you with my cum and make babies."

I smile and she pushes even harder, "okay I will take that as an insult" I groan.

"We need to work on your manners Luca, otherwise you and I are going to have a lot of issues."