chapter 59

(No longer)

Red, red painted his jeans, his hands, his soul, but most importantly his sight. all he could see was red, was it anger? Was it guilt? What was that feeling exactly?

Doyoung stared down at his hands, he was sitting on one of the living room's sofas, blood dripping from his palms to the material he was sat on, tears cascading downs his eyes, some of the guys were also in the living room, all spacing out...

About half an hour ago Jaehyun was hurrying to the nursery with a halfdead Yona in his hands, Jaemin, Kun and Taeil were in the operation room, everyone else was somewhere around the house, Haechan was next to the nursery's door, finally getting the courage to get up and go to the living room, his steps were slow, almost finding it hard to walk, his eyes trailed on the blood spots on the white floor, he felt dizzy. Haechan was very familiar with blood, he killed numerous people with no remorse, but this, it was too much for him to handle.

Haechan made it to the stairs with great effort, he harshly sat on the end of it, lifting his head he saw Johnny, his figure leaning on the wall , head thrown back, eyes closed, his hands were crossed, he had been silent since the strart, not saying a single word.

"That's a lot of blood... a lot..." said Haechan under his breath, but Johnny still heard what he said, Haechan lifted his head staring at him, then to the side where he could see all the guys sitting inside the living room

"Through all the injuries that happened to us and that we had to deal with, I've never seen any one of us lose this much blood before... It's too much..." mumbled Haechan

"What if she doesn't make it out of this?-"

"SHUT UP! SHE WILL! I know she will, Yona is strong she can do it" said Johnny, calming his nerves down, he felt guilty for yelling at Haechan, but no one could blame the other, they were all stressed, they shared the same sadness

"Yona isn't strong, she was forced to be strong, because she suffered a lot and had to handle life alone before she met us, after she started living with us I noticed how she hated violence, she hated to hit or yell at people, we were supposed to be there for her, not put her in a position where she had to be violent... Where she had to kill to survive, just like we did..." said Yuta, he was sitting on a chair, his eyes focused on a little fox plushie, the one he brought as a gift to Yona, oh the ammount of grief he felt, it was unbearable.

"You know what's funny about this, she didn't hate us after all the pain we had caused her, my little baby was bleeding and suffering... and she- she still looked right into our eyes and said that she loved all of us- she said we were her dearest brothers-" Ten hiccuped and sobbed badly, he put his arm against his mouth suddenly getting up from his seat and hurrying upstairs.

That was definitely everyone around's last straw, Jeno abruptly stood from his place, he took the first vase in sight and smashed it onto the wall, renjun who was next to him only shut his eyes in reaction, his body didn't flinch, he kinda saw that coming if he could ever say it out loud.

After what seemed like hours, the guys were still laying around the house completely clueless, helpless, they were lost. They managed to get out of their clothes after Taeyong had told them to, surgery room was still closed, Yona and the 3 still inside, nobody told them how it was going.

A loud banging was heard on the door, Jisung shot up from his place to open it, Ryujin soon barged in, she was a complete mess, eyes were swollen and red, her lips were pale. As soon as she got close to the stairs her eyes fell on Jeno's, who was inside the living room too, he shot up from his place, Ryujin run into his arms and cried, she tried to suppress her sobs, but she failed miserably.