005

Y/n's POV

They probably want to now why I'm crying now.

God dammit Y/n! Why do you have to be a such a cry baby!

"Are you okay now?" Jane asked. I nodded my head.

"Why did you start crying in the first place?" Lucas asked. I shot him a glare.

"Hey best friend, you can tell us everything," Dustin said.

"Not everything," I stated.

"Why not?" Will asked.

"Because some things are meant to be kept a secret." I answered vaguely.

"Please tell," Jane begged.

"I just met you today I'm not gonna tell you everything!" I raised my voice, they have no right to ask me about my personal life.

"She has a point," Jonathan added.

"You're on her side now!?" Lucas yelled, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, I am. She has the right to keep her own secrets. Just like we do," He stated angrily. Lucas looked guilty.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what, being a douche bag, digging into my personal life, not saying anything nice to me from the minute I got here! Which one is it Sinclair!" I shouted. Will stared at me wide eyed.

"All of them," he said.

"Thank you for making my day even worse," I sighed, and started walking up the stairs, "Hey Jane," her attention turned to me, "Tell Jim I'm walking home," I said, and finally left the basement.

A/n: I know I'm making you kinda bitchy, but you'll understand later. :P

***

"Y/N! Why did you leave Mike's house, when I specifically told you to stay there!" I heard Jim yell from the front door.

"Why did you leave me with a kid who sticks his nose in everyone's businesses!" I yelled back. I was hiding in Jane's room.

"What do you mean!" He yelled walking into the room.

"I mean that Lucas kid is an asshole!" I yelled, looking him straight in the eye.

"What if someone saw you!"

"I've been here for less then a day and your already yelling at me for stupid things!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Jim sighed. He tried to come his breathing.

"What did Lucas do?" he sighed.

"He asked me why I was crying, and after I told him I didn't want to he started yelling at me for no reason other then the fact that he wants to know everything." I stated.

"You were crying?" Jim questioned.

"That's none of your business," I mumbled.

"She heard Mike's mama yelling," Jane commented.

"Why would you cry about that?" He asked confused.

"The upside down isn't the worst thing that has ever happened to me," I said vaguely.

With that I left the room and went to the living room.

I laid down on the couch.

"You're gonna have to tell him soon, N/n." I said to myself, before falling into a deep slumber.

***

"Hey N/n, wake up," I heard as someone say, as the shook me awake.

I opened my eyes to see Jane. I looked at the clock across the room. 3 am!

"Why did you wake me up at 3 in the morning?" I whisper-yelled.

"I want you to tell," Jane said, looking at me with a stern face.

"Tell what?" I asked, even though I knew what she wanted.

"Why you were crying,"

A/n: haha bitches I'm gonna make you wait till the next chapter to find out! Mwahahahahahahhaha! Also I'm doing this thing with Eleven/Jane, I'm making her talk full sentences but at the same time not using big words, like presumptuous, if you get that reference your a true stranger things fan. Anyways please tell me if you want me to change it. Bya bunnies!