010

Y/n's POV

"Y/n it's been two days come out of the bathroom!" Jim yelled through the door.

"No,"

"No more food until you come out!" He threatened.

"Then I'll starve!" I yelled.

"Get out here now!"

"No!"

"El, do the thing," Jim sighed. Suddenly the door swung open revealing not only Jim and Jane, but Mike, Will, Dustin, Max and for some odd reason Lucas.

"What is he doing here?" I asked coldly. Everybody just stared at me. I don't blame them, my eyes were red and puffy, and there was blood on the sink.

"N/n," Jane whispered softly, dropping over to me, "What happen?"

"Nothing Jane I'm fine," I reassured her.

"Your not fine," Mike stated. I looked up at him, then back at Jane, tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Your right, I'm not." I choked out, I wrapped my arms around Jane and cried into her shoulder. Soon, Dustin joined sthe hug, then Will, then Max, Mike, and lastly Lucas. As soon as Lucas joined everyone pulled away and stared at him.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I-"

"No it's fine," I said, "I'm used to being judged for dumb reasons."

"You can't just say that and not tell us what it means?" Max sassed.

"She does that a lot, you'll get used to that," Dustin stated. Nobody noticed the blood, I guess I'm lucky.

Will's POV

Y/n really was a mess (a hot mess), her eyes were blood shot from getting little to no sleep, and her under eyes were red and puffy from crying.

My eyes wandered from N/n to the sink and I noticed a little blood on the side. I looked around and it seemed nobody noticed it. Maybe I should clean it up, she probably doesn't want people to ask questions?

I'll just do it.

I walked over to the sink and turned it on, I grabbed a cloth, and put it under the running water. I turned the tap off, and quickly swiped the cloth over the blood.

And just like that it was gone.

I turned around and made eye contact with N/n.

She mouthed 'Thank you,'

I just smiled in return. I'll have to ask her about it later.

She is one interesting girl.

***The Next Day***

Y/n's POV

I was laying on the couch bored out of my mind. Jim grounded me for locking myself in a bathroom for two days, which is pretty damn easy to understand. If I was with my dad right now I'd probably be praised for that.

Jane was in her room watching soap operas, which wasn't surprising whatsoever.

It was 3:13, which means Will will be here soon, he said he would hangout with me after school everyday while I'm grounded, pretty stupid, eh. (Canadian much.)

As if on cue I heard a knock on the door.

I dragged myself off the couch and made my way towards the door.

"Hey Will," I said opening the door, I was greeted by a smiling Will who was holding like 25 board games. How? I have no fucking idea.

"Hi N/n," He said walking inside. He followed me to the living room, we sat on the couch and he put the board games on the coffee table, "So we have Monopoly, Scrabble, Sorry-"

"Sorry!" I yell, I quickly covered my mouth realizing how loud I was. Will chuckled at my outburst.

"Are you sure you don't want to play Scrabble?" He asked, I simply glared.

***

"Sorry!" I yelled as I sorry-d Will's pawn. It was our 20th round of Sorry, and I was kicking Will's ass.

I heard Jim's special knock at the door, I honestly don't understand why he still uses it. I got up and made my way over to the door, and opened it to see Jim and some random dude.

"Hey Jim and Jim's friend," I sighed, walking back over the couch, "Your turn Will,"

"Actually Y/n, Dr. Owens is here to talk to you," Jim stated.

"Well Dr. Owens can wait, I'm busy," I said, as Will picked up a sorry, "Shit!" I yelled. Will bursted out laughing at my reaction.

"Oh how the Tables have turned!" He said as he put down the sorry card.

"Can your Sorry game wait?" Jim asked.

"Sorry can never wait," I said, as I picked up a 2, " Ha! I get to move from start and draw again!" I exclaimed. I moved my pawn out of start and drew again, "A backwards 4 baby!" I yelled.

"Okay time to stop," Jim said as he picked me up.

"You know it's rude to pick up small people," I stated, as I was plopped onto a chair. I simply got up and went back to our game, Will stifled a laugh.

"You are so stubborn," Jim sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"I don't mind waiting Hops, let the girl finish her game," Dr. Owens said.

"Thanks Doc!" I yelled.

A/n: a somewhat light hearted chapter for you peoples of the internet! But don't worry cuz next chapter is gonna be nice and dark!