009

Y/n's POV

"Well, umm... there's this person," Will muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"What's his name?" I asked, as I put a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"It's a girl...." He replied awkwardly.

"Oh, um... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed-"

"No it's fine, um, her name is Emily," He said smiling at the mention of her name.

"Does Willy Will have a crush??" I said curiosity shining in my eyes, though I had a weird feeling in my chest.

"You know it's weird to say that without smiling," he said chuckling.

I took my fingers and pushed up the corners of my mouth, making it look like I'm smiling , even though I wasn't, "Does Willy Will have a crush??" I said in a monotone voice. He bursted out laughing , I just watched in contentment.

Some people find this creepy, but for me it's how I get to know people and understand their emotions.

"Whatcha laugh'n bout??" I heard Max say from behind. I turned around and saw Lucas's arm around the sweet redhead.

"Oh my fucking god!" I yell astonished.

"What?" Max asked.

"Lucas the assface got a girlfriend! How is this possible?!" I asked actually surprised.

"Assface? Seriously freak? That's the name you came up with?" He said stepping closer to me in intimidation.

"You wanna go Sinclair?" I challenge standing up and looking Lucas in the eyes. Will and Max just watched in amazement, as they had never seen us actually challenge each other to a fight.

"You really think you can take me Midget?" Lucas said, specifically insulting my height.

"All 5 feet of me," I spat. (I'm sorry but I'm making you short because I want you to be a little short badass.)

"Okay, Okay, break it up you two," Dustin sighed getting in between us, I looked around to see Mike and Jane had also joined us.

"Why are you two being so rude to each other?" Max asked the both of us. The sass evident in her voice.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend, 'cause ever since I got here he's been an asshole to me!" I yelled glaring at Lucas. Max looked expectingly at Lucas.

(Play the song there a bit of silence in the beginning just wait)

"She's from the upside down. She's bad news," He stated simply crossing his arms, Max's eyes went wide.

"Wait, So this whole time you've been judging me because of the same reason all those bullies judge Will, but when you do it it's all right?! I didn't want to be there! I didn't want to be taken from the streets on my birthday, which also happens to be the anniversary of my Mother's death! I didn't want another terrible event to happen on that day, but it did! You think you know bad, but you don't!" And with that I was off.
Tears streaming down my face as I ran into the forest. I found a small river and curled up in a ball and cried.

I cried because every time I get something good it gets taken away from me.

I cried because no matter what nobody will ever love me again.

I cried because I don't have enough happiness in my life to even smile.

Because I Don't Smile.

A/n: Sorry for slow updates and this crappy lil chapter, I know you seem like a Bitch, but your not, I promise.