012

Y/n's POV

Will and I were sitting on the couch, he was setting up the Sorry board and I was just staring at him.

"So you ready to play sorry?" He asked smiling, but as soon as he looked at me his smile faded into a frown, "Whats wrong?"

"Will, I-I need to tell you something,"

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm ready to tell you about my p-past." His eyes widened.

***

"Promise you won't tell the boys?" I asked.

"Promise," He said smiling sadly, "um, what part of your past caused you to stop smiling?" He asked.

"When my mom d-died, I made a vow that I would never smile, until I found someone who loved me like she did," I said looking down at my hands, "It's stupid, I know," Will grabbed my hand.

"It's not stupid," he said looking into my eyes, he started leaning in and so did I, we were inches apart and...

Someone knocked on the door, causing us to smash our foreheads together.

"Fuck," I said grabbing my forehead.

"Ouch," Will said at the same time.

We were both literal tomatoes.

"I'm gonna get that," I gulped, Will nodded. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Jane, "Hey.... weren't you in your room?"

"I heard you talking about your papa, I didn't want to in.... trude?" She said calmly, sliding past me and waving to Will.

"Wait she's known this entire time?" Will asked surprised.

"Yeah.." I said awkwardly.

"I'm gonna watch show now.. bye." Jane said, speed walking to her room.

"I'm not mad, I'm just confused," Will assured me, "El never lies, and she told Mike that she didn't know,"

"I guess not breaking a promise is more important to her," I said, as Will stood up.

"I have to get going," he stated, You should keep the game," he said, as he smiled and pointed to the Sorry board.

"Thank you," I said quietly, looking down at my feet.

"What's wrong?" Will asked. I shifted my eyes from the floor to Will, I then ran up and hugged him engulfing him in my arms. At first he stumbled, before rapping his arms around me.

"Your welcome," he whispered.

A/n: I'm sorry it's so short, but I have an idea what I want to do and I needed a filler chapter. I know it's been a long time since I last updated and I'm sorry, but I was sick and unmotivated and just genuinely sad sooooo yeah. Sorry.

Shit, I'm so Canadian.