ⅩⅪ

VOICES FILTERED THROUGH the darkness that sleep graced me with, awakening my mind from the blurred haze of my blissful nap. Groaning, I stretched out my limbs and yelped, falling off the piece of furniture I was lying on in the process. My face was met with a soft grey carpet as I landed with a thud on the floor.

"Ow," I grumbled, then let my forehead meet the carpet and groaned softly.

My ears picked up the distinct sound of chuckling resounding around me. I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing full well it wasn't just the boys and I in the cabin anymore.

That's embarrassing.

Heavy footsteps rounded what I assumed was the couch, planting themselves a full foot from my head. Blinking, I raised my head and winced from the bright light. I squeezed one eye shut, blinking rapidly as I was met with an amused pair of silver eyes as he looked down at me.

"Whatcha doin'?" My mate asked teasingly.

Pulling my hand from my side, I flipped Zeke off with the straightest face I could manage. Zeke rolled his eyes and chuckled, bending down to help me to my feet. I went to thank him, but instead of letting me stand, he flipped me over his shoulder.

"Zeke!" I shrieked. "Put me down!" I yelped, banging my fists against his back.

"No," he chirped. "We have guests you need to meet."

I rolled my eyes. "How am I supposed to meet them when my ass is to them? Do you really want them staring at my-"

Zeke suddenly dropped me to my feet, spinning me around and pinning me against his chest. He cleared his throat. "Good point."

Biting back my smile, my eyes found Noah, and I winked at him. He smiled, and I turned from him to the guy next to him. He was tall and had a similar lean build to him, with black hair and hazel green eyes. His chiseled jaw had a five o'clock shadow that gave off a more rugged and dangerous vibe. He had some matching features to Noah, but they were minimal.

I pointed to him. "Axel, I'm assuming?"

The pretty boy winked, crossing his arms. The muscles along his arms and chest bulged as he smirked. "That's the name, Sweetheart." My mate's chest puffed out as his arms around my middle tightened.

The edges of my lips curved upward as my eyes flickered to the girl next to Evan, standing on the opposite side of the island. She could have been Evan's twin, with striking blue eyes and bright blonde hair that could have shimmered in the sunlight. She gave me a soft smile, and her dimples winked at me. I studied her soft features, not surprised to find freckles spotting her nose.

I nodded at her. "Maddie," I said with a smile.

She returned the smile, and I could have sworn the room brightened. "That's me," came her quick reply.

The curve of my mouth didn't fade as I switched over to the bulky guy next to her. This guy reminded me of Dwayne The Rock Johnson. Packed with muscle, he looked intimidating as hell. His milk chocolate skin matched his hair but was in contrast to his stunningly bright green eyes. His biceps had to be bigger than my head.

"Bragden..?" I questioned. The big man nodded with a smirk.

The girl next to him matched nearly every feature of his, but she seemed to have Heterochromia. One eye was green, while the other was brown. Regardless, she was strikingly beautiful. She also had a strong build, and I was beginning to think they were bodybuilders or something.

"Charlie," I said, pointing to her.

"Correct," she replied. Her voice was deeper than mine, and it was slightly intimidating.