Information

Hello! :P

This is a DreamSMP fanfiction, nothing in here is canon or head-canon. 

I will gladly take advice and ideas, but i dont necessarily do commissions. If i use your idea I will tell/ask you if it is fine if i do so.

If anyone of the SMP/the people mentioned find this and are in anyway uncomfortable, i will rewrite it to fit into their bounderies or delete it. Please tell me if i do something out of someones comfort-zone. :D

I also want to mention, I'm dyslexic. So if any word looks written weird it is because of that, i try my best to not mess up completly and write and proof read as best as i can!

Now enjoy reading the story, I will try to update as much as I can. If you have any idea you want me to write, send it on twitter (@ducktoas_) because i will probably see it there first!

Trigger Warnings will be put before the actually chapter the stuff happens in, but here they are anyway:

- alcoholism

- drugs

- mental & physical abuse

- homophobia & transphobia

- depression (including SH and attempted s*icide)

- Anorexia Nervosa (Eating disorder of not eating enough)

if something is added I will try to remember to add it here (if i forget you are allowed to tell me). And also if you support any of the triggers put up there, please leave my story & account, because that stuff isn't good. People need help for it, and it definitley shouldn't be something to get romanticized or anything. Also if you need help with anything like s*icide thoughts or any, there are some awesome websites to distract you or s*icide hotlines that can help you. It is never to late to accept help.

Started: July 31st, 2022

Edited/plot changed: August 21st, 2022

Ended: ongoing!

Have a nice day/night/whatever and enjoy reading, duckie (he/they). <3