'I will murder them'

After I talked to Ranboo I went onto my phone again. Telling everyone that Y/n was ok, and that me and Ranman are now with him. (attachted to the tweet was a picture of the two of them cuddling and sleeping like they currently are, but they don't gotta know that yet, right?)

People were spamming that the two of them are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I mean it's true but haven't we all got it by now? In my opinion it's kind of weird that nothing between the two has happened yet, literally the only thing both is talk about the other. Ranboo can't stop talking about how amazing Y/n is when he's doing the littlest things ever, same goes for Y/n. He as excample can't stop talking about Ranboo's amazing humor, his cheeks always turning a slight shade of pink.

Now here they are, a tear-stained cheeked Y/n and a for the smaller boy worried Ranboo, cuddling. I've gotta admit, they're cute together. Even though I would never say that out loud (don't tell them ffs). 

Ranboo's head was now against the wall, his right hand still on Y/n. But Y/n now sits different in  his lap due to being moved by him. His head now against Ran's chest hands in his lap. He still looks very beat up, but everytime he is with the tall man he seems so happy and really comfortable.

 He still looks very beat up, but everytime he is with the tall man he seems so happy and really comfortable

[like this but the blue persons head is against the wall, and their arm over the legs of the red person :)]

I don't know what I should do now though, should I just leave? Sleep on the couch? Look around the house? No snooping is shit, even though i have to take a piss..- no. Not gonna look around.
Suddenly I hear a small 'tom?' from Y/n and Ranboo's direction. I look up again and see a confused, flustered and tired Y/n looking at me. I pick my hand up and show the smaller boy a 'shh' sign with my finger over my mouth, after that pointing towards Ran. He looks up and see's him sleeping, and his eyes start shining. He seemed flustered but very happy.

I zone out for a second but when I look back at Y/n, I see that he's trying to stand up. Which to be honest wouldn't be a good idea due to his condition, atleast not as fast as he's trying to get up. Luckily the enderman didn't have that deep sleep and woke up when he noticed the weight of someone on his lap being gone. Well half gone, Y/n stood but his balance was very poorly so the tall boy stood up and helped him. 

The smaller held onto him, I guess still being to flustered to look up at the face of the boy he fell for. He held himself with the help of the taller grabbing onto his arms, the taller holding him by his uper arms, looking at him with a tired yet worried expretion.

Istfg if these two don't have something soon I will actually murder them.