Streaming bedwars!!!

"Hallo Hallo!!" M/n said to his chat, as his starting soon screen disappered, and now the only thing chat could see on their screen was his Minecraft skin on the Hypixel server standing infront of the bedwars "avatar".

Chat started spamming "Hey"'s , "Hello"'s and "Hi"'s in the Chat. M/n had to smile, for 3 hours someone would listen to him and care for him. Even if it was just 3 hours a day, and only 3 times a week, M/n still loved it. He loved being able to talk to people with the same interests and skills as he does. Someone would finally listen to him, even if it was just 1.3k people. 

Surely he wasn't as big as Ranboo or Dream, but still he was happy that a bit over 500k people liked him, and followed him on twitch. M/n knows that there are many times in life when you just need to watch someone making a fool of themself, and not minding that there are so many people watching them. I mean atleast he wasn't gonna laugh alone about himself, he had other people that would laugh with him.

"How are we doing Chat? Are you all feeling ok?", you could hear his smile in his voice, which he was glad about because chat couldn't see him. Today wasn't a day were he wanted to stream with face cam, he also had to wash his mask which is why he couldn't. When M/n started streaming he was scared that everyone would think he is copying Ranboo because of the mask and glasses. He didn't wish to copy him, he was just uncomfortable to put his face out there in the whole wide world. He doesn't have enough confidence to do that.

After the chat filled with a mixture of "ok"'s,"good"'s and "could be better"'s, M/n moved his character around to finally click on the Bedwars Avatar and start a game. The stream was actually planned to go chill, since his day was already pretty stressfull. Well, the stream would have been chill if there weren't this particular girl that tried so hard to kill him, since he was the last player standing besides her.

This particular girl couldn't been anyone else besides the Bedwars-Queen of the Dsmp herself, Hannahxxrose

When M/n realized it was her, he didn't excatly knew what to do. He wasn't bad at pvp, it was all he did in Minecraft besides building and parcours. Chat cheered him on, in this moment he regretted not putting them in slow-chat modus.. welp. 

" YOU CAN DO IT U/N !!"

"KILL HER U/N"

"KEKW"

"GOODLUCK WITH THAT MATE-"

Now M/n was struggeling. Hannah was someone he looked up to, she was really good at Bedwars just like Purpeled and Technoblade. He needed a good plan, Hannah wasn't gonna be that easy to kill. She hadn't seen him yet, and he doesnt know if she noticed that he still had his bed, just like she did. This was it, her bed. M/n needed to destroy it and kill her immediatly, and he had the perfect technique to do so. He would use her own weapon against her, he would use her TikTok trick. So now M/n turned around and ran to the island that was closest to him, yellow's base. It was besides Hannah's, so actually it was a good opportunity. After he arrived at yellow's base he quickly bought: a jump-boost potion, an invisibilty potion, five tnt and two enderperls. Just incase he would fail and had to teleport away. Suddenly a meesage popped up in the ingame chat.

hannahxxrose fell into the void.

Perfect. Now he could perform his plan... well, actually Hannah's plan. 

Oh god, he was tense. He wanted to win this, chat believed in him and he didnt want to let him down, so he was gonna try his best. He took the invisiblity potion and after that he took the jump.boost potion. After that he ran straight to Hannah's base, were she still was. He threw the Enderpearl into the air, hopefully high enough. Well, he couldn't see it anymore so he was pretty sure it was high enough. Now Hannah had noticed him, and M/n had noticed that she noticed him, with means.. 

"PLACE THE TNT!!!"

"TNT U/N"

Chat just filled with messages that were similar to these. M/n turned around and run half around her bed, which was not a hotdog this time. He then climed onto it and managed to place four out of the five tnt he bought. Hannah chased after him and tried to stop him, but she was a little late and she made a huge mistake. She ran between the tnt while tying to push M/n away from her bed. She got him away, yes, but he still managed to place tnt. he jumped of the edge into the voice hoping the Enderpearl falls onto the ground just in time. And it did. The tnt had just exploded and he was teleported beside Hannah's bed, and he destroyed her bed.

When the 'Victory ' font infront of him poped up, he noticed that Hannah had died due to the explosions of the tnt and didn't respawn in time, before her bed got destroyed.

M/n chat filled with "pog!!" 's and Hannah send her usual message in the ingame chat.

[YOUTUBE] hannahxxrose: GG u/n :)

This made him happy, he didn't know why he thought hannah would be mad at him for winning. Afterall it was an fair and amazing game of bedwars.

After that M/n streamed a bit longer, only two hours today. He was tired, but happy. He ended his stream and tweeted and thanked everyone for the nice stream today. This was the first time he went to bed happy, in awhile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

953 Words woaaahh. Hope you liked it friends!

Fair feedback is always appreciated. <3

Also i tried to proofread as best as i can, so excuse me if there is still mistakes.

 I will try to update tomorrow again, have a good night/day or whatever!!!

- Duckie (he/they) <33