The plan

(the picture up there is how Bezzie looks :D)

Y/n's eyes started to water. "Are you for real now? I can not accept that!" he thought he couldn't, but what Y/n didn't know is that he can't turn down the offer. "Sorry to say it mate, but you can't turn it down we already bought it." Uncle Charles said with a smile. Olivia then added "We can't just leave our second son here in germany when we are moving back to London." Now Y/n started to cry. Oscar just laughed and hugged his friend from behind, they are gonna take Y/n out of his abusive home and take him to a good and new home. 

It was now the start of october, 3 months after Y/n got informed about being able to move. He now was at the train station in Frankfurt, with Bezzie. He gave his car to Oscar's family so that they could get a few more stuff to the moving company. He didn't mind taking the train to france and getting picked up later with Oscar. Y/n was also Vloging right now because him and Oscar are gonna stay two more days in France. But because he was moving he couldn't stream for like a week or two, so he now tweeted to inform his lovely subs.

WhyAmISoShort? (@u/n) - 08/10/2022

hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I'm traveling and moving rn! I'm gonna meet up with @OscarsArainbow in france tmw and we are filming (new youtube vid after a decade ;P) Apoligies for not being able to stream because of that for a week or two, as an apology have a fit check + Bezzie sleeping in my arm in the train! (pictures taking by Os :D)

(A/n - you can change the outfit, but if i were you i would pick a "warmer" outfit, because its suppose to be a cold day :))

Don'tCallMeOs (@OscarsArainbow) - 08/10/2022

Replying to @u/n

I'm a star photograph. 

WhyAmISoShort? (@u/n) - 08/10/2022

Replying to @u/n and @OscarsArainbow

surely dude..

Y/n looked up from his phone and looked at Oscar, "You are an idot bro." he said and they both just laughed. "Sometimes yee.." Oscar admitted. "Hey Os, is it fine if I sleep? Only had a few hours this night." Y/n giggled at the end but Oscar didn't really find it funny. He knew Y/n didn't stream yesterday so he knew it was because of his bloody mother. He didn't like her, he met her once when she was under the influence of alcohol. All she did was scream at Y/n for bringing home a friend. He never disliked someone as much as Y/n's mum.

When Oscar came out of his thoughts he saw that Y/n was already fast asleep infront of him, Bezzie was too. He figured the smartest thing to do would be to edit Y/n's VOD, normally Y/n does that himself but Oscar want's that he takes a break. Even if it's just a short one, Oscar didn't want Y/n to overwork himself since he has done that since they dropped out at the age of 16. So he took out his MacBook and downloaded Y/n's VOD file from Google drive and put it in his editing program. He took out his AirPods started his fav playlist and started editing.

-------------------------------------------

587 Words dudes! And two updates in one day, woah. 

I promise to do a longer chapter soon, please give me Ideas what i cloud do there.  Also btw Y/n is a masked streamer, he wears a mask in his vids and streams. Basically like Ranboo. So yeah i hope that clearyfies some things.

Have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon/whatever

byeee <3