"..."

-+Y/n POV+-

I looked into his eyes which held a shocked expression to them, mine probably didn't look any better after i just realised what i accidentally said. "I wanna hold your hand." It was a sentence i before had thought so many times when i was just looking at him. Other times I thought this paritcular sentence I would daydream. Daydream about us just holding hands taking a walk, or while we are groceryshopping. It's the simple things in life that make me happy.

I never had the simple things in life. I didn't have an accepting mother, never had a mother that would support me or be proud of me. Atleast my biological mother wouldn't. Olivia did, and Os cared for me like he really was my brother, now he is. Even if someone else wants to tell me that we aren't blood related siblings I would ignore them. Some people have luck with their family, some only have luck for a specific period of time and some don't have luck at all.

I had luck with my choosen family. with my friends. with my lover, Ranboo. okay, this was a spoiler now. why are we suddenly in the future? BACK TO THE PRESENT!

-+third person POV+-

the two boys just look at eachother shocked, flustered by what the smaller one of them just said. Y/n just took his hands and covered their own face, the older one though just started smiling while looking at the smaller. 

"You wanna hold my hand?" he said grinning, looking down at the h/c boy. "mhm" Y/n hummed meaning a yes, ofcourse the taller understands. After all he knows his boy like a book, and he loves all pages and quotes about and from him, not just his beautiful cover. 

Ranboo took his hands from Y/n's hips and held them infront of the boy that still had maroon colored cheeks and said "if you wanna hold them, do it. Hold them whenever you want to." The h/c haired boy looked through his fingers at the boy he lo- liked. His eyes still held a shocked expression but this time not because of his own words.

"w-wha-?" he got embarassed now, he couldnt even form a sentence due to him being to flustered. "Hold my hands. Hold them always when you want, my love." the taller happily said to the flustered boy. Y/n looked at Ranboo's hands and slowly placed his hands ontop of their's. "God Y/n you're really adorable when you're flustered." Ranboo giggled. "OH C'MON BOO!" the smaller loudly said while the taller just laughed and brought the h/c noy closer to his chest so he could hug him.

After awhile the two of them calmed down and just stood in the room hugging eachother.

"You know," Y/n started, pushing himself a bit away from Ranboo's chest so he could look up at him, "boo i'm so glad i met you

"You know," Y/n started, pushing himself a bit away from Ranboo's chest so he could look up at him, "boo i'm so glad i met you. I never met anyone i liked this fast, you're just awesome. You gave me the love I never received in 18 yrs on being in this world in under three months. I just-.." just as he was about to finish his sentence he quieted down and his eyes kind of looked away from the blonde boy infront of him. "You just what lovely?" Ranboo asked. Y/n let out a quiet but much needed sigh and took his eyes back to his lover boy. "Just please promise that you'll not hate me after this." he said while tightening the hug. "I promise I'll not get mad at you, whatever you say." Ranboo replied smiling. This in return made the smaller smile too. 

"Well," Y/n started getting nervous. Would he really say this now out loud?

"Ranboo I love you."

"..."