Twitter :o

(Trigger Warning for this chapter: Abuse, Alcoholism)

WhyAmISoShort?(@u/n) - 31/07/2022

Hi everyone, thank you so much for the nice stream today!

 Also sorry it wasn't as long as usally <3

hannah rose (@hannahxxrose) - 31/07/2022

Replying to @u/n

GG on the bedwars round, it was a really good game! :)

aimsey (@aimseytv) - 31/07/2022

Replying to @u/n and @hannahxxrose

the stream was awesome!

woaahh... M/n hadn't realized that so many people saw his tweet and that so many replied. The clip of Hannah dying to M/n has gone kind of viral. Not only had he gotten many retweets saying that he and Hannah should play together in a team of bedwars, he also gained so many more followers and viewers. M/n almost gained around 40k followers on twitter, also his YouTube and Twitch had grown more with having 10-30k more followers. As he saw that he was pretty sure it was just a dream, it felt so surreal.

M/n had just woken up because of all the notifications his phone has gotten. It was only 3am for him because he lived in Germany. What scared him more was that he heard noises from his living room, and that weren't noises his dog Bezzie makes. That was when it hit him, it was his drunk mother that this time decided to come home, after getting drunk at any bar or anybodys place.

She was walking down the hallway which meant she was coming into his room. M/n figured the smartest thing to do would be to pretend to be asleep. Hopefully she would leave him alone. M/n putted his phone under his pillow as quickly as possible, after he threw himself on his pillow and pretended to be asleep. Actually, it was just how he thought, his mother walked into his room. M/n didnt know what she was doing because he could just hear her breathing really aggresivly, but she wasnt coming closer. All he heard was a big crash, it was a glass bottle that was thrown against a wall.

M/n's bedroom door was slammed shut. When he opened his eyes there was a smattered glass bottle all over his bed. Luckily it didnt hit him, it was just a tiny pice of glass that hitted his left hand. That was when M/n knew he had to get away from this place. Maybe he finally had to run away.. well, move out. He is 18 after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

395 Words, a bit shorter today cause I'm sick- hope it is fine

Have a nice day/night, whatever

see ya <3