Making plans with friends

It now was 9:48am and Y/n's mum had left the house, he didn't know what she was doing but he couldn't care less. That was when he asked himself when everything changed to how it is right now. Then it hit him, it was five years ago when Y/n finally found the courage to out himself to his mum. Now he knew why he never told her, he was scared that she would react exactly how she did. Well.. it wasn't exactly Y/n's mum that reacted to him coming out, it was the alcohol. Even though Y/N knew that his mum was a homophobic piece of shit. But that still didn't give her the allowence to scream at him or abuse him physically.

The sound of his phone ringing pulled him out of his thoughts about his mum. The person calling him was his friend, Oscar. Oscar knew about everything that was happening in Y/n's life, and he told Y/n so often to move out since he can now. Neither of them didn't knew why he didn't move out yet. Maybe it was the fact that Y/n was scared? Even if he would never admit that, yes he was scared of moving out. He was scared of being alone again.

Y/n was to slow and didn't catch Oscar's call, which he didn't mind as much. He hates phone calls. Instead of calling Oscar back he texted him.

Oscar the prick <3

online

whats up, you called?

anything you need, Os?

God damn it N/n i told u so often not to call me Os, I'm not a wizard!

okok man, got it. now do you want anything???

well yes and no.

Whats thst supposed to mean Oscar

I have a surprise for you buddy :)

oh god what did you do?

come over and find out :P

I swear to god Oscar if i have to pick u up from the police again I'm gonna be so mad.

DUDE I SAID COME OVER, NOT SAFE MY ASS?

we both know ur always in trouble.

stfu and come over. and bring Bezzie, uncle Charles wantes to see you two.

WHY DID'NT U SAY EARLIER THAT CHARLES IS THERE? OMW ASAP!!!!!!!

wow u love my uncle more than me, ouch man.

yk ily, you dickhead.

read

Now Y/n was happy, he did see Oscar two days ago but right now he is his only friend and he really appreciates him. Also the last time he saw Oscar's Uncle Charles was like one or two months ago. They both really liked eachother, Uncle Charles was like the father figure Y/n didn't have since he was five and Y/n was like the son Charles never had. Of course Charles loved Oscar, but in his eyes there was something about Y/n that he doesn't know about. Almost like nobody knew about it.

It was now shortly after 10 am when Y/n started the engine of his car. Yes he may be just 18 years old but streaming got him enough money that he could buy a car. It wasn't his dream car yet, even if he could buy it already, he liked this car too. He started driving out of the garage they had and drove of to Oscar's place. When Y/n drove into the street Oscar lived in he saw the two guys sitting outside on the little front porch, that his childhood home had. Thanks to Olivia, one of Oscars mums, their porch was filled with pink carnations (the flowers up there :P). Y/n shut off the music and killed the engine of the car. Before greeting everybody he would get Bezzie, a still rather tiny beagle girl, out off the back of his car.

Oscar already came down the porch and was now besides Y/n. The two of them looked quite similar, some people always thought they were siblings. After Y/n let Bezzie down (and she immediately run of to Olivia) the two boys gave eachother their bro hug and laughed. They couldn't not laugh, it was like their problems disapear when they're together. They are eachothers safe space. Oscar's family really adored their friendship, ofcourse they also knew about what was going on at Y/n's home. Oscars mums have offered help so often, but Y/n never accepted. He was scared that he was a burden to them, even tho he knew he wasn't. He can't change how he feels. At this point it was probably just his insecurities that were talking for him, but Oscar's family helped him and talked him out of it.

kinda.

After they all greeted eachother, Oscar, Uncle Charles, Olivia and Y/n sat down with eachother in their garden behind their house. Y/n didn't quite like this, he already knew what was gonna come. "Sooo..", started Olivia, "we have an offer for you Y/n." That was an surprise for him. I mean, Y/n already knew they would try over and over again to get him out of the abusive household he is in, but what they were about to tell him, he couldn't believe his own ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

826 Words!!! sorry for being gone for 11 days, but i was really sick.

(and also sorry for the cliffhanger :P)

Gonna post another chapter maybe later or tmw, gonna look when i have time--

bye, have a great day/night/whatever <3