Chapter eleven

I opened the door and slid my bag off my shoulder.  Jonathan walks in after me and closes the door.  We found mom and Bob in the kitchen.  I thought mom had to work today, apparently Jonathan thought the same thing.

"Mom?  I thought your supposed to be at work?"  He asked while hanging the keys to the car up.

"Well I wanted to be here tonight for Wills big dance.  Bob told me you guys found the perfect suits!"  She says excitedly.

"I found a really nice blue one."  I say as I grab a glass of water.

"Well when are you planning on getting ready?  The dance is at seven but Jonathan has to get there at 6:45 to set up.  So I can drop you off at the Wheelers and I can go with Jonathan.  Or you can just come with Jonathan, Bob and I."  Mom asks.  I took a sip of my water.

"I'll go with you guys.  I'm planning on getting ready after dinner so around 5:30."  I guessed.

"I'll help you with your hair."  Jonathan laughs and I shoved him.

"Whatever."  I Mutter while laughing.

____________________

"Jonathan it won't go back just forget it!"  I laugh as Jonathan tries to fluff up my hair once more.

"We have to get rid of this bowl cut."  He says with a laugh.

Eventually we get my hair to stay.  It was really nice.  I might have to get my hair like this more often.  I washed my face, and brushed my teeth again.  Jonathan watches me and shakes his head with a smile.

  Jonathan watches me and shakes his head with a smile

(For reference of what he looks like.)

"Ready to go put on your suit?"  Jonathan asks while handling me a towel.  I dry my face with it and nod.  We run to my bedroom and I dig through my closet to find the bag with my suit in it.  I found it and pulled it out and put it on my bed.  Jonathan watched me from my desk chair. 

(The suit

(The suit.)

I got changed into it quickly and Jonathan turned around.

"Definitely your color."  He says with a smile.  He got up and we went to show mom and Bob who were waiting in the living room.  Jonathan told me to wait in the hallway.  He stepped out into the opening in front of the living room and coughed dramatically.