Call It Whatever

Normal AU: Liam Dunbar works as a waiter at a local diner, he has friends that visit him who are Mason and Malia, but one day, 3 guys , Scott, Stiles, and Corey, walk into the diner where Liam works at and Liam been eyeing Scott the entire time.

(They look the same as season 6)

(Liam waiter uniform)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam is wiping the table down while talking and laughing with his friends until Liam heard the diners bell ring which means someone is coming in. 

(start the music video)

Scott and his friends walk and sit down at a booth while Liam eyeing Scott the entire time. 

Liam: everybody asking what I'm thinking of you, wanna show and tell about the things that we do, I know what I'm feeling and you're feeling it too, you're feeling it to, you're feeling it too. 

Liam is still looking at Scott but his friends notice and start teasing him about going over to him. Liam just shakes his head but still staring at Scott. 

Liam: Call me up and wonder why I'm making a fuss.

Mason and Malia stood up and walked to him to take off his half apron while Liam just shaking his head. Mason finally got the apron off which caused Liam spin.

Liam: Wanna hear the little little secrets of us, I won't tell them anything, they don't have a clue about me and you, about me and you.

 Liam is shaking his head no while grabbing the coffee but Mason and Malia didn't listen and just pushed him off. 

Liam: take me on a roller coaster, round and round and up and over.

Liam walks past Scott's table while eyeing Scott which Scott's friends notice and started telling Scott to go over there and talk to him which made Scott's head shake.

Liam: Hold me close, I'm ready for the ride, our love needs no name, we got a thing we can't explain, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever .

Finally Scott gives in and grabs Liam wrist and started dancing with him but after they were finished, Liam pushed Scott back into his seat and started climbing the counter. 

Liam: You, me, got everything, no, I don't need a diamond ring, don't care what people say.

Liam started dancing on the counter while Scott just watched him dance until Scott took him off the counter

Liam: Let's call it whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, hey

Liam started dancing while Scott had his arms crossed. 

Liam: Whatever we want, let's call it, Whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever we want

Liam circle around bringing Scott with him and danced again before he just pushed Scott away.

Liam: Don't you know I'm not another typical boy, skip the fancy dinners, we go straight for dessert.

Liam took whip cream, a strawberry milkshake and started putting whip cream on top of the milkshake. Once he was finished, he licked the whipped cream off his finger. 

Liam: I don't need no flowers, you can give me the world, give me the world,give me the world.

Liam put the whip cream away and started to lean closer to Scott while Scott did the same but Liam leaned back. 

Liam: We are never gonna try to play by the rules.

Liam started to walk away from Scott and told his friends to get Scott which they did. 

Liam: And every little thing that we should say or do, Uh, Oh, Uh, Oh, Uh, Oh, Uh, Oh, is wrapped around my little finger, take me on a roller coaster, round and round and up and over, hold me close, I'm ready for the ride

Liam walking closer and closer to the edge of the counter and walked closer to Scott and pushed him away. Liam sat on the counters edge. A bit far away from them are Scott's friends sitting down behind them.

Liam: Our love needs no name, we got a thing we can't explain, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever, you, me, got everything.

Liam started dancing while sitting on the counter before he got up and started walking in front of the booths. 

Liam: No, I don't need a diamond ring, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, hey, whatever we want, let's call it, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever we want.

Liam: Take me on a roller coaster, round and round and up and over, hold me close, I'm ready for the ride.

Liam danced and danced until his hand was grabbed by Scott and was drag outside, in front of Scott's car and his outfit was changed and everything:

Liam: Our love needs no name, we got a thing we can't explain, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever, you, me, got everything, no, I don't need a diamond ring, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever, wh...

Liam: Our love needs no name, we got a thing we can't explain, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever, you, me, got everything, no, I don't need a diamond ring, don't care what people say, let's call it whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, hey, whatever we want, let's call it,whatever, whatever,whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever we want.

Liam: Let's call it,whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, hey, whatever we want, let's call it, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever we want.

Liam, Scott, and everybody started to dance, fireworks shooting off and to seal everything, 

Liam and Scott kissed and fireworks going off in the back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!