Calling All The Monsters

Supernatural/Teen Wolf AU: Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, and Liam are at the library, hanging out and they still treat Liam like baby, just because their older than him and he's just tired of it. 

But what if he proves to them all wrong.......

(Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Malia look the same in season 5)

(Liam looks the same in season 6)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, and Liam are in the library hanging out. Scott and Stiles are talking to Lydia and Malia about the senior party happening. Liam is asking question but was stopped when they told him, its for seniors, Liam just sighed and looked to the side as Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Malia go back to talking.

(Start the music video)

Liam: Calling all the monsters, Calling all the monsters, Calling all the, Calling all the, Calling all the monsters.

Liam is just mindlessly staring into space.

Liam: Oh yea aye, oh yea aye, oh yea aye.

Liam takes a deep breath and leaned back in his chair.

Liam: Heart thumps and you jump, comin' down with goosebumps!, you dare to go there, I'ma, I'ma get you so scared!

Liam smiled to himself.

Liam: We're wantin' to (yeah), we're hauntin' you (yeah), we're wantin' to (yeah), ehh ehh.

Liam's smile turned into a smirk.

Liam: If you stayed in too late to be getting afraid, this scene extreme, I, I, I, I'ma get you so scared!

Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, and Liam all turned to look up at the upstairs library because they heard a strange noise of metal and footsteps. Then, the noise got closer and out came a Knight in Shiny Armor walking to the stairs.

Liam: We're wantin' to (yeah), we're hauntin' you (yeah), we're wantin' to (yeah), ehh ehh.

The Knight walked down the stairs and all the way to Liam and hold his hand out to him.

Liam: Gonna get your body shakin' and wishin' you could just awaken, here we go.

Liam looked at the knight in awe then, at his friends who looked and shook their heads but Liam looked back at the knight and took his hand and stood up.

Liam: Tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!, tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!

Liam and the knight started dancing together doing little dances here and there.

Liam: If you're only dreaming, why I hear you screaming?,tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!, we're comin' to get you!

Liam looked at his friends, putting on a dark smirk with his eyes glowing yellow.

His friends looked at him in shock and horror.

Liam: Callin' all the monsters, callin' all the monsters, callin' all, callin' all, callin' all the monsters.

The Knight then, calls all his monster friends and out came a vampire, a mummy, zombie, bat monster lady, and other monsters. The monsters go over to Liam as the knight disappeared. The monsters led Liam to the library tables and helped him get on top of it while they get on the tables themselves behind Liam.

Liam: You hide or you try, kiss tomorrow goodbye!, we thrill to your chill, b-b-b-buckin' for a freak-out!

Liam started dancing on first table and blow a kiss to his friends then jumped on the second table while the monsters follow.

Liam: We're wantin' to, we're hauntin' you, we're wantin' to, ehh ehh.

Liam jumped to the middle table.

Liam: We might just bite underneath the moonlight, more fun if you run!, I-I-I-I'm I'm already chasin'.

Liam's eyes glowed yellow again and showed his fangs. 

Liam: We're wantin' to (yeah), we're hauntin' you (yeah), we're wantin' to (yeah), ehh ehh.

Liam clapped his hands a little with a smile when he saw a monster start dancing.

Liam: Gonna get your body shakin', wishin' you could just awake, here we go.

Liam smirked at his friends darkly.

Liam: Tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!, tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!

Liam start dancing with monsters following behind him.

Liam: If you're only dreaming, why I hear you screaming?,tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!, we're comin' to get you!

Liam had on his eyes glowing yellow and fangs, mouth wide and shook his side to side quick with his hands following.

Then looked at his friends again.

His friends looked at him in shock and horror still.

Liam: Callin' all the monsters, callin' all the monsters, callin' all, callin' all, callin' all the monsters!

Liam and the monster started walking to the table where Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Lydia were and ducked down.

Liam: Gonna paint it red inside your head, head, head.

Liam ducked back up, turned his head side to side creepily and twitchy while the monster twitch and moved creepliy.

Liam: Like a demon choir playing with fire, fire, fire.

Liam ducked down and came back up behind Scott who was in chair. Liam put his arm around Scott shoulders, popping his chest in and out at fast rate while the monsters are doing the same then, Liam got up and off.

Liam: Gonna get your body shakin', wishin' you could just awake.

Liam in front of the table where his friends are sitting at and starts moving like he's a zombie then, two monsters grabbed his head and made it look twist to the left by force and put it back to place.

Liam: Tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!, tonight all the monsters gonna dance!

Liam started dancing with a monster then the monster spin him making Liam go into wolf form but his glowing yellow eyes were blue instead.

His friends looked confused as to why.

Liam: If you're only dreaming, why I hear you screaming?

Liam points up to the staircase. Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Lydia looked up and saw Nolan's dead body strapped there and they gasp in horror. 

Liam: Tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're comin' to get you!,we're comin' to get you!

Liam and the monster started dancing together creepily.

Liam: Oh yea aye, oh yea aye, oh yea aye, we're comin' to get you!

Liam looked teeth bared and eyes glowing blue until he heard his name getting called and getting shook awake. 

Liam looked up at his friends confused, Scott said 'you fell asleep.'. Liam looked around and apologized, realizing, it was just a dream and smiled at his friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!