Dance For You

Normal AU: Liam Dunbar is a exotic dancer at a local club called The Chimera that is owned by the Raeken family and Liam works there at the night shift, pole dancing, private lap dances in the VIP rooms, and etc. But one day, the owner, which is Theo Raeken, comes in and wants Liam to give him a private lap dance. 

(They look the same as in season 6)

(Liam's outfit)

(The fishnet shirt goes over the brown crop top)

---------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV.....)

Liam just finished a pole dance show on stage. Liam walked to his dressing room and sat to relax, maybe fix his makeup a bit:

 Liam walked to his dressing room and sat to relax, maybe fix his makeup a bit:

(The bottom picture is Liam's eyebrows and Liam's eyeshadow and lips look)

Liam was in the middle of fixing his lipstick when a knock was at his door. He looked up and saw that it was Mason telling him that the owner wants a private lap dance. Liam, confused, said 'ok', Mason left and Liam finished fixing his lipstick.

Liam walked to the VIP room that was selected by the client. Liam knocked on the door, heard a 'come in' and Liam did. Liam walked to the center of the room and started his dance with his back turned to the owner.

(Start the music video)

Liam: I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you.

Liam bend down and started to trail his hands up his body starting from the back of legs to his hair.

Liam: Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you.

Liam turned his upper toward Theo in the right direction while still trailing his body with his hands.

Liam: Wanna show you how much I will forever be true.

Liam turned his upper toward Theo in the left direction while still trailing his body with his hands. Then, turn his upper body back to the front.

Liam: Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good.

Liam turned upper half again toward Theo, smirked and winked at him.