Liam's Secret pt. 2

Teen wolf/Supernatural AU: Liam Dunbar has a secret that only Mason Hewitt knows, Liam's secret is that he can turn into a flaming skull called a Ghost Rider.

Liam secret is gonna be exposed out in the field during a lacrosse game because of an old enemy comes back to life.

(Season 6A never happened) (2 of 2)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV....)

(on the field....)

"Hey, I heard you were looking for me." Liam said while walking onto the field. "Ah, The Rider." Blackheart said with smug smirk. "How in the hell are you alive?" Liam asked angrily. "After you burned my soul, I went back to Hell, figured out a way to escape and now I want revenge!" Blackheart explained then, yelled the last part. 

"You want a fight," Liam begins then, glowed his eyes orange again and got into a fighting position, "then, you got one." Liam finished then, started running towards Blackheart and they started fighting. 

Liam started blocking Blackheart's attacks, grabbing Blackheart's fist before they flipped onto roof or hood things that was above the benches and they continued fighting. 

Everybody on the field was looking in shock and awe, seeing Liam fight with someone so evil. 

Liam gets kicked by Blackheart but he deflected by flipping off the roof and landing on the grass before looking up at Blackheart, seeing him jump down start kicking at Liam while Liam start doing flips to not get hit but he ends up getting hit in the chest, making Liam fly and land in the forest behind the field.

(Liam POV....)

(in the forest....)

I land on the forest grass, groaning in pain until I heard a familiar male voice, "Liam.", I looked up and saw a spirit that looks like Carter Slade an Ancestor in my family. 

"Carter Slade, what are you doing here?" I asked, confused. "I knew Blackheart was gonna come back for revenge on you, so I decided to help." Carter replied with a serious tone. "Help? How?" I asked, curious. "Tap into your Ghost Rider power, get in contact and get stronger than Blackheart, you can do it, Liam." Carter said before disappearing into the sky. 

'Tap into my power and be stronger, ok.' I thought with a smirk. 

(3rd POV....)

(on the field...)

"Now that he's gone, let's kills some people!" Blackheart laughed then began walking towards the lacrosse team. "Hey, you're not killing anyone anytime soon!" A voice said from woods angrily. 

Before they see Liam float up in the sky in front of the full moon before landing down on the grass field, getting into a fighting position. 

They noticed Liam in a different look, he had on a black shirt, black leather jacket and pants, black boots, his face is a half skull with left eye black and right eye white and his hair on fire:

Liam ran towards Blackheart, blocking his two punches before Liam untangled his hands and pushed Blackheart's chest and kicked him in the face, making Blackheart stumble back

Liam flipped and flipped onto a light pole that was on the field, climbing it until he stopped at the top. "Woah!!" Scott exclaimed in awe and shock in the background.

Blackheart floated up and went to kick Liam off with both feet but Liam smacked them away before flying back down to the grass. Liam ducked under Blackheart's kick and landing a few hits. Liam grabbed Blackheart's arm and elbowed him in the chest. 

Before Blackheart can land another hit on Liam, Liam spinned on top of the trees in front the full moon and stared straight in Blackheart's eyes who looked annoyed and angry but Liam just smirked and spinned back to the ground and continued fighting Blackheart.

Liam started kicking Blackheart making him stumble and get confused. Blackheart backs away with Liam following while doing jumps and flips, trying to land a few hits before they move back while Liam jumped a few feet away from Blackheart.

Liam jumped and landed on Blackheart before flipping off again and landing in front of the lacrosse team and did his fighting stance, Blackheart did the same, Liam smirk and did a 'come on' gesture.

Blackheart growled, Liam growled back and fly up into the air with Blackheart doing the same. Before Blackheart can land any hits, Liam lights his feet on fire and kicks Blackheart's chest three times, which made him fall back to the ground in pain.

Liam landed back in front of the lacrosse team and turned to them, "Everyone, get back and duck for cover! Now!" Liam yelled, demanding them. Everyone including Scott, Mason, and Corey did and ducked for cover. 

Liam turned back and started lighting his hands on fire. Liam puts his hands together like prayer hands and closed his eyes then, he opened them and pulled them apart making a line of fire then, turned into a huge fireball and directed the fireball at Blackheart who was trying to attack Liam again.

Liam fired his fireball as his final attack on Blackheart, making him scream in agony while he burned up in flames until he turned into dust/mist. 

Liam slowly transformed out of Rider form and turned to the team to see them come out of their hiding spot. 

Liam sighed, eyes closing, and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance, "Scott, Mason, and Corey close or cover your eyes and don't open them until I say so." Liam instructed. Scott, Mason, and Corey covered or closed their eyes and waited.

Liam glowed his eyes, orange and lifted his hands up, which glowed a orange halo which made everybody stare at it. "You will not remember anything that happened tonight, you will remember it being a great lacrosse game and you will go home." Liam said in a echo-y, enchanted voice. 

Liam puts his hands down and turned his eyes back. "Alright, Scott, Mason, and Corey, you can open your eyes now." Liam told them to do. 

Scott, Mason, and Corey opened or uncovered their eyes. Scott looked at Liam, "Liam, what the hell was that?!" Scott exclaimed, confusion. "I will tell you later but lets leave before they come out their blank slate." Liam replied.

Scott nodded and they walked back to the locker rooms, got their stuff and dressed differently. Liam and Scott talked about what happened at the field in Scott's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!