Closer

Teen wolf/Supernatural AU: Liam Dunbar and Theo Raeken used to date in season 5A before they broke up because Theo wanted Scott McCall, Liam's Alpha, dead and brought Theo in the ground. Liam and Hayden brought him back from the ground, so he could help them catch a Ghost Rider but went to a jail cell where they meet again.

(This takes place in the episode of Memory Found: the jail, police car, and morgue scene.)

(They look the same in season 6A)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV....)

Liam and Sheriff Stilinski walk into the police station and into the deputies quarter and saw no one there, then they heard Theo's voice from the jail cell and walked to him. Sheriff Stilinski is deciding to let Theo out or not but was distracted by looking at Liam and Liam was looking right back.

(Start the music video)

(The Sheriff can't hear them)

Theo: Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you, I drink too much and that's an issue, but I'm okay.

Theo smirked at Liam and Liam just rolled his eyes.

Theo: Hey, you tell your friends, it was nice to meet them, but I hope I never see them again.

Theo smiled and shook his head a little.

Theo: I know it breaks your heart, moved to the city in a broke-down car and four years, no calls, Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar and I-I-I can't stop, no, I-I-I can't stop.

Sheriff Stilinski unlocked the cell door and it opened for Theo.

Theo: So, baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover, that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder.

Theo walked out of the cell and towards the Sheriff and Liam while still staring at Liam. 

Theo: Pull the sheets right off the corner of that mattress that you stole from your roommate back in Boulder.

Liam looked away from Theo and walked back to the deputies quarters with the Sheriff and Theo who just sighed. Theo and Liam heard more Ghost Riders and alerted the Sheriff who just said lets fight. 

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

The Sheriff opened and they saw more Ghost Riders than what Liam and Theo counted. The Sheriff got shot and disappeared which made Liam and Theo move away from the door before they start running to the back where the police cars are while Liam grabbed a case that was full of keys.

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

Theo and Liam ran to one of the police cars and got in. Liam opened the case and give Theo key after key until the fourth key was given, the car started and they drove away while also hitting a Ghost Rider on the way.

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

Theo is driving while smiling at Liam.

Liam: You look as good as the day I met you, I forget just why I left you, I was insane.

Liam shook his head while looking at Theo and also smiled as well.

Liam: Stay and play that Blink-182 song, that we beat to death in Tucson, okay.

Liam looked at the road and pointed at a direction because they are going to the hospital.

Liam: I know it breaks your heart, moved to the city in a broke-down car, and four years, no call.

Liam closed his eyes and thought back when he and Theo had their first kiss and it was magical and fantastic.

Liam: Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar and I-I-I can't stop, no, I-I-I can't stop.

Liam opened his eyes and put his hand on Theo's hand.

Theo & Liam: So, baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder.

Theo and Liam looked at each other and smiled. 

Theo & Liam: Pull the sheets right off the corner of that mattress that you stole from your roommate back in Boulder, We ain't ever getting older.

Theo and Liam arrived at the hospital. Theo and Liam got out of the car and ran to the hospital while Liam turned on ambulance siren.

Theo & Liam: We ain't ever getting older....

Theo and Liam walked in the hospital and ran into the morgue and Liam placed a metal stroller in front of the doors.

Theo & Liam: We ain't ever getting older....

Liam stepped away from the doors and stand beside Theo while breathing heavily.

Theo: So, baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder.

Theo and Liam looked and started walking closer to each other. Theo put his hands on Liam waist and Liam put his hands around Theo's neck.

Theo: Pull the sheets right off the corner of that mattress that you stole from your roommate back in Boulder, we ain't ever getting older.

Theo and Liam start having flashbacks when they were in Liam's bed together wearing only boxers, cuddling and etc.

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

Theo and Liam start smiling at each other again.

Liam: No, we ain't ever getting older...

Theo and Liam started pressing their bodies closer.

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

Liam: No, we ain't ever getting older...

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

Liam: No, we ain't ever getting older...

Theo: We ain't ever getting older...

Liam: We ain't ever getting older...

Theo & Liam: We ain't ever getting older...

Theo & Liam: No, we ain't ever getting older-er-er-er (-er-er-er)

Theo & Liam: We ain't ever getting older (-er-er-er), no, we ain't ever getting older (older).

Theo and Liam smiled wider at each other again and started kissing again before pulling away and focused back on task, defeating the Wild Hunt.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!