Night Falls Part 3(Finale)

Normal AU: Stiles is dating Scott, Isaac is dating Allison, and Malia is dating Kira and they decided to go on a triple date at a restaurant/karaoke. Stiles, Isaac, and Malia thought it would be a great idea to do a little karaoke.

(3 of 3 parts)

(Isaac, Allison, and Kira looked the same in season 3)

(Scott, Stiles, and Malia looked the same in season 4)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Malia, Stiles, Isaac, Scott, Kira, and Allison were finished with eating their dinner and want refills for their drinks again. The waitress came, took their plates and the apples (from part 2) and left. 

The waitress came back to refill their drinks and take their dessert order. The waitress came with their refilled drinks and told them, 'its gonna be a few minutes' and left.

While they waited, Malia got the mics again, handing it to Stiles and Isaac. They nodded, deciding to do one last song for the night before leave. Malia turned on the Machine.

(start the music video)

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, we can counter their attack, hit 'em 'til the armor cracks!

Malia: This could get a little sticky, how to win this battle could be tricky!

Malia turned to her friend with a face of confidence.

Malia: But I know the best way, fall back, let me lead, you hold the line, and we'll bring them to their knees.

Malia turned back to face the front with a fierce smirk.

Stiles: Swords in the air if you're with me.

Stiles and Isaac lifted his hand up in air and put it back down.

Stiles: They got us outnumbered, one to 50, but victory is ours 'cause I got a strategy, you take the left, and the rest of you can follow me (Malia in the background: uh, uh!)

Stiles waved his hand a little.

Stiles: This is my crew!

Malia: This is my squad!

Stiles: This is my turf!

Malia and Stiles went back and forth with each other until Isaac stopped them.

Isaac: Oh my gosh, look guys we've got bigger fish to fry, put your differences aside, 'cause right now we're on the same side.

Isaac smiled at them, making Stiles and Malia smiled back at him.

Isaac: Until the night falls, everyone.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: We'll stay together 'til the battle is done. Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, we can counter their attack, hit 'em 'til the armor cracks!

Stiles and Malia: Until the night falls, we're aligned, it doesn't mean that we're on the same side.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, they're too heavy to react!

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac had confident/fierce faces.

Stiles: This situation's getting kinda heavy, hold your weapons tight, keep 'em steady.

Stiles nods at his friends.

Stiles: 'Cause if we stick together, we can make it out alive, I'll cause a distraction,  you attack them from the side.

Malia: All my soldiers stand at the ready, we can cut 'em up like confetti, we'll hit 'em from the front, you counter from behind, don't forget the fate of Auradon's on the line.

Malia and Stiles looked at each other and smiled.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: This is all out war, they got us outnumbered, the way the swords clash is the sound of the thunder.

Stiles: And we are not going under, we will never run for cover!

Stiles encouraging his friends.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: We battle for the victory and ride for each other!

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac smirked.

Isaac: Until the night falls, everyone.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: We'll stay together 'til the battle is done. Back to back, back to back, back to back, back to back, we can counter their attack, hit 'em 'til the armor cracks!

Stiles and Malia: Until the night falls, we're aligned, it doesn't mean that we're on the same side.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: Back to back, Back to back, Back to back, back to back, hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, they're too heavy to react!

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac danced for a bit in a kinda choppy/stiff but loose way.

Stiles: Suit of armor strong and true, make this metal bust a move.

Stiles swayed his hips a little while Malia is laughing a little in background.

Stiles and Malia: Ahhh- Ahhh, Ahhh- Ahhh (X5) (with Isaac in the background singing a little in this part.)

Stiles and Malia throwing their heads back and holding the note for so long.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac:  Until the night falls, you can trust, i'm gonna help you win this battle because, I got your back, got your back, got your back, got your back, all for one and that's a fact, knights fall, pitch black.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac sat down at their seats and slammed their hands on their table a few times and stopped when they were done. They wooed and cheered while clapping. 

Scott, Kira, and Allison look at them in surprise at their lovers skills. The waitress came with their dessert and spoons. The waitress complimented Stiles, Malia, and Isaac again with their singing/dancing before leaving.

Scott, Kira, and Allison also complimented them too about how unique their skills are. 

Once they were finished with their dessert, they got check, paid, left, and went home to their parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy the final part!!