Cuban Pete

Normal AU: Theo Raeken is a famous orchestra band leader and he's performing Cuban Pete with a dancer girl but Liam Dunbar, Theo's husband, wants to be the dancer girl instead, Theo refuses because 1. Liam isn't a girl and 2. he can't sing but somehow Liam manages to perform there as a girl.

(Theo and Liam look the same in season 6B)

------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV.....) (Start the video)

Theo is at the night club ready to perform Cuban Pete in his black suit and a hay stiff show hat,

Theo's band starts playing the music.

Theo: They call me Cuban Pete, I'm the king of the rhumba beat.

Theo had his hat in his hand and was swaying his way to the center of the floor. 

Theo: When I play my maracas I go chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom.

Theo puts his hat back on and puts his hand on his stomach, other hand up, started swaying his hips a little with a grin.

Theo: Yes sir I'm Cuban Pete, I'm the craze of my native street.

Theo is doing the same move but putting his legs out and in.

Theo: When I start to dance everything goes chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom.

Theo gave a smile to the audience.

Theo: The senorita, they sing and they swing with terampero.

Theo took off his show hat and started spinning his hat on his finger and started walking towards some people.

Theo: It's very nice, so full of spice.

Theo stopped spinning his hat and puts it back on.

Theo: And when they dancin they bring a happy ring that era keros.

Theo walked back to the center of the floor.

Theo: Singin a song, all the day long.

Theo spread his arms wide and gave a smile, all teeth.

Theo: So If you like the beat, take a lesson from Cuban Pete and I'll teach you to chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom

Theo walked to an audience girl and gave her a smirk.

Theo: Si, señorita, I know that you will like the chicky-boom-chick.

Theo walked to another audience girl with smirk still on his face, he gave her a wink.

Theo: 'Cause it's the dance of Latin romance.

Theo then, puts both of his hands over his heart with a pout.

Theo: And Cuban Pete doesn't teach you in a hurry like Authur Murry.

Theo moves to the other side of the room, looking out of the crowd.

Theo: You're now in Havana and there's always mañana.

Theo looking out of the crowd with a smile still before the band started playing music that signals for the dancer girl to come out.

Liam comes out as girl in a Blue crop top, loose long skirt, and heels with long brown hair and light makeup,

Liam was spinning his mini purse while walking towards Theo who was busy singing. Liam finally stopped next to Theo and tapped his shoulder.

Theo turned and saw his husband, Liam and said 'oh no' before he took off his show hat, bowing to greet Liam.

Liam: They call me Sally Sweet, I'm the queen of Delaney street.

Liam was giving his hip a little bounce while giving Theo the side eye.

Liam: When I start to dance everything goes chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom.

Liam started swinging his hips left to right while Theo watched in awe before the cymbals hit which made Liam pop his chest at Theo which made him jump a little and ay-ya-ya-ya-ya while clapping in excitement. 

Liam: Excuse me Mr. Pete,

Theo: Yes ma'am

Liam: Have the Cubans a different beat?

Liam looks over his shoulder at Theo.

Liam: If they have will you teach me to chick chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom.

Liam started swinging his hips left to right while Theo watched in awe again before the cymbals hit which made Liam pop his chest at Theo again which made him jump a little and get his show hat thrown off.

Theo: Si, senorita, I know that you will like the chicky boom chicky.

Liam: Yeah man!

Theo: It's very nice, so full of spice.

Theo puts his show hat back on.

Theo: I'll place my hand on your hip and if you will just give me your hand.

Theo pinches Liam's butt because he was angry at Liam which made Liam roll his eyes before putting his hand on Theo's shoulder, Theo's hand on Liam's waist, both of their free hands together. 

Theo: Then we shall try, just you and I.

Before Theo and Liam started dancing together everywhere on the dance floor, Liam shaking his butt a little to the crowd, making Theo's eyes widened.

Liam popped his hip to Theo which made him take his hat off and hit Liam's butt to make him go back which Liam did.

Theo puts his arm around Liam's arm and they both walked behind the curtain which ended the performance. 

Everybody clapped while Liam sticks his head out again before leaving. Liam and Theo started kissing behind the curtain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!