Hands To Myself

Supernatural/Teen wolf AU: Liam Dunbar has stressed and angry lately, Scott McCall noticed it on the field during Lacrosse practice and decides to talk to Liam about it...

(Liam and Scott look the same in season 6)

------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV....) (Start the music video)

Can't keep my hands to myself....

Liam is out on the field, playing a lacrosse game while Scott is helping the coach. 

No matter how hard I'm trying to....

Scott can sense Liam's frustration, anger, and stress from across the field.

I want you all to myself....

Coach Finstock blows the whistle which means the game is over. Liam goes to the locker room where he sits down on a bench to calm down while everybody was getting showered and dressed.

Your metaphorical gin and juice....

One by one every lacrosse player walks out the locker room.

So come on, give me a taste....

Liam gets up from the bench and starts taking off his jersey.

Of what it's like to be next to you....

Then, Liam takes off his lacrosse gear and put them in his gym bag, leaving him in a black tight shirt and pants while not noticing someone coming up to him.

Won't let one drop go to waste....

Liam sits down on the bench and starts to take off his shoes. Once he was done, he gets up and he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and saw it was Scott.

Scott looks at Liam in worry and concern and starts talking to him about what's going on that's making mad, Liam does.

Your metaphorical gin and juice....

Scott walks closer to Liam while he talks and hugs him before pulling away.

Oh, cause all of the downs and the uppers, keep making love to each other....

Liam and Scott look each other in the eyes before leaning closer.

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying....

Liam and Scott closed their eyes and kissed each other.

All of the downs and the uppers, keep making love to each other....

Scott pins Liam against the lockers, putting his hand beside Liam's head, then, with his other hand, Scott lifted Liam's leg on his hip. 

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying but I....

Scott started kissing Liam's neck while putting his leg down.

Can't keep my hands to myself....

Scott pulls away from Liam, told him to get his things together and come to his house.

My hands to myself....

Liam told Scott he couldn't because he had to shower and change clothes first.

Can't keep my hands to myself....

Scott told Liam not to worry, he can shower at his house with him.

My hands to myself....

Liam widened but said ok and they went to Scott's car and Scott drove them to his house.

The doctors say you're no good....

Once they arrived, they got out the car and walked to Scott's front door. Scott opened it, take their shoes off, and they started walking to Scott's room.

But people say what they wanna say....

They get to Scott's room, Scott opens the door and Liam puts his stuff down in the corner.

And you should know if I could....

Liam opens his gym bag and took out his clean clothes/pjs while Scott does the same. Scott and Liam go to the bathroom, Scott turns on the shower while Liam gets undressed.

I'd breathe you in every single day....

Scott gets undressed and puts their clothes in the clothes hamper. Liam and Scott step into the shower.

Oh, cause all of the downs and the uppers, keep making love to each other....

Liam and Scott started kissing and touching each other while Liam is pinned to the shower wall.

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying....

Scott lifts Liam's leg up and on his hip. Liam moans a bit when Scott starts kissing his neck.

All of the downs and the uppers, keep making love to each other....

Liam puts his hand in Scott's hair while his other hand is pinned to the shower wall by Scott's hand.

And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying but I....

Liam trails his free hand down Scott's back, earning a shiver from Scott.

Can't keep my hands to myself....

Scott pulled away from Liam and turned off the shower while Liam got off the wall and they both got out of the shower.

My hands to myself....

Scott and Liam got towels for themselves and dried off. They walked out the bathroom.

Can't keep my hands to myself, my hands to myself....

Scott and Liam got their clothes and started putting them on.

Can't keep my hands to myself, I want it all, no, nothing else....

While getting dressed, Scott kept feeling stares from Liam.

Can't keep my hands to myself, give me your all and nothing else....

Scott looks to see but Liam looks away and now Scott is just staring at Liam.

Oh, I, I want it all....

Liam feels Scott's stare and went to look at him.

I want it all.... 

Scott doesn't look away and they make eye contact.

I want it all, ooh....

Scott smirks while Liam blushes.

Can't keep my hands to myself, I mean, I could but why would I want to?

Once Scott and Liam finished getting dressed, they started walking closer to each other.

My hands to myself....

Scott and Liam are staring into each others eyes with love, care, and little bit of lust.

Can't keep my hands to myself, my hands to myself....

Liam wrapped his arms around Scott's arm while Scott wraps his around Liam waist.

Can't keep, keep my hands to myself....

Liam and Scott started to lean closer to each other.

I want it all, no, nothing else, can't keep my hands to myself....

Liam and Scott closed their eyes and kissed each other.

Give me your all and nothing else, can't keep my hands to myself...

Liam and Scott pulled away from each other to take a breath before leaning their foreheads together with a gentle smile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!