Ways To Be Wicked Part 2

Normal AU: Stiles is dating Scott, Isaac is dating Allison, and Malia is dating Kira and they decided to go on a triple date at a restaurant/karaoke. Stiles, Isaac, and Malia thought it would be a great idea to do a little karaoke.

(2 of 3 parts)

(Isaac, Allison, and Kira looked the same in season 3)

(Scott, Stiles, and Malia looked the same in season 4)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac are relaxing after that last song they did. The waitress already came back with their refilled drinks, for some reason also apples for Stiles, Malia, Isaac, and took their orders.

While they were waiting for their food to get there, Stiles, Malia, and Isaac to do another song. Malia picked up their mics again and handed it to Stiles and Isaac. Malia started the machine.

(start the music video)

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: We got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D, we got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac stared at Scott, Allison, and Kira in front of them with smirks and stands up. They walked around the table, stopping behind Scott, Allison, and Kira.

Stiles, Malia, and Isaac: Come on, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac look up at the ceiling with their hands up. Then, they looked back down and put their hands down as well.

Malia: Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation, friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion.

Malia smirked at Kira.

Stiles: Looks like this place could use, a bit of misbehaviour, happily ever after, with a little flavour.

Stiles smirked at Scott.

Isaac: Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions, we're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless.

Isaac smirked at Allison.

Malia: A fairy tale life can be, oh, so overrated, so raise your voices and let's get it activated. 

Malia winked at Kira and looked at her friends.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be Wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: With us evil lives on, the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be Wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac grinned at each other.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Apple, apple, dip, dip, wanna try it?, tick, tick, take a bite, come on, be bold, change the way the story's told!

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac reached out for the apple that was sitting by their plates and took a bite.

Malia: This time the dark is finally getting your attention, we're wicked by the book and class is back in session.

Malia took another bite of her apple.

Isaac: You like it, steal it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure.

Isaac takes another bite of his apple.

Stiles: A rite of passage, bad just doesn't get much better!

Stiles takes another bite of his apple. Malia, Stiles, and Isaac walked back in front of Scott, Allison, and Kira.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be Wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: With us evil lives on, the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be Wicked.

Malia: Mother always knows best.

Malia got pointed by her friends and laughed with them.

Malia: Show her, pass every test.

Malia put her wrist on her forehead with her hand up for dramatics and laughed again.

Stiles: Hear her voice in my head.

Stiles put his hand on both sides of his face and threw his head back.

Isaac: Evil is the only..

Isaac started,

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Real way to win!

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac finished.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: We got all the ways to be, (Hey, hey, hey, hey), W-I-C-K-E-D.

Isaac: let's go!

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: We got all the ways to be, (Hey, hey, hey, hey), W-I-C-K-E-D.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac were dancing with grins/smirks.

Malia and Stiles: Yeah!!

Malia and Stiles sang a long note making Scott, Kira, and Allison look at them in shock.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be Wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: With us evil lives on, (Malia in the background: evil lives oooon.) the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be Wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: Cruel and unusual!

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac pointed at themselves while grinning cheekily.

 Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: We're taking control, there's so many ways to be wicked, with us evil lives on, the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac stopped singing and started dancing to the music for a bit.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: (Hey, hey, hey, hey), we got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D, we got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac stared at each other then back to their dating partners.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac: We got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D, we got all the ways to be.

Malia: So many ways to be wicked.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac clapped, wooing each other before sitting at their seats. The waitress came back with their food and again compliment them on their singing/dancing skills and left.

Malia, Stiles, and Isaac started eating their along with their dating partners who are amazed by their skills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy part 2!!