Black Magic

Normal AU: Liam Dunbar, and Stiles Stilinski are in high school. They are in the unpopular side of college which are consider nerds or losers or whatever they're called and they have the huge crushes on the popular boys who are Theo Raeken and Scott McCall who already have girlfriends, Tracy and Kira.

But what happens when they find a magic book...

(Theo and Scott looked the same in season 6)

(Stiles looks the same in season 3)

(Kira and Tracy looks the same in season 5)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV) 

Liam and Stiles were walking inside their high school as the bell rung. Liam with his spiked brunette hair and a simple light blue flannel, black sweatpants, and black converse:

 Liam with his spiked brunette hair and a simple light blue flannel, black sweatpants, and black converse:

And Stiles with his spiked hair as well, in a simple long sleeve shirt hoodie, jeans, and sneakers:

Liam and Stiles: All the girls on the block knocking at my door, wanna know what it is make the boys want more

Stiles fell to the floor, Liam had to pick him back up and they continued walking until they got to an archway that was in the middle of the school where people hang out at.

Liam: Is your lover playing on your side? Said he loves you.

Then, Stiles and Liam saw their crushes, Theo and Scott, started doing lovey-dovey eyes.

Stiles: But he ain't got time, here's the answer.

Liam and Stiles saw Theo and Scott wave at them, they waved back but then, they realized that they were waving at their girlfriends, Tracy Stewart and Kira Yukimura, Who were behind them. 

Liam: Come and get it, at a knocked down price.

Tracy and Kira started walking towards them but noticed Liam and Stiles. Rolling their eyes, Tracy and Kira shoved them away and walked to their boyfriends.

Liam and Stiles: Hey!

Liam and Stiles looking at them with a frown

(At the library)