Prologue

Long hours on Kik, even longer hours on Skype, you can really get to know a person when you are talking to them online. No, this is not one of those catfish stories, Nico and Percy have both actually seen one another on Skype. They know what the other looks like. But when you talk to someone online, when you video chat with someone for hours, you don't always get the chance to see what they are really feeling. It's not as easy to pick up on lies and emotions.

Nico always thought that if Percy really knew how sad he was, he wouldn't stick around to talk to him on Skype every day for hours on end. He thought that since the first time they started talking. If Percy knew of the monsters in Nico's head, surly he would log off, wouldn't he?

Percy was smarter than Nico gave him credit for though. He could tell that his online friend was unhappy. Of course he had no clue as to what caused his unhappiness, but he wanted to find out. He wanted to help Nico, he did fall into this hole of being "in like" with the boy after all.

After a year and a half of solely relying on Skype, Kik, Instagram, Twitter, and text messaging for communication with one another, both the boys had sent plenty messages or talked for many hours about one day meeting in person. But neither of them wanted to meet by Nico asking where Percy lived, flying across the country in a vain attempt to leave his miserable home, and knocking on Percy's front door at 3 o'clock in the morning. Nico didn't let his fears stop him, he needed to be in the physical presence of his best and only friend, he needed to tell Percy everything, not just the small stuff that he would share with him online, but everything. And everything is too big to be put into tiny little pixels.

---------------------------

A/N Hey! Decided to make a new fan fiction I guess haha... Brief introduction to this fan fic, it will be sad, it will have some strong content (trigger warnings will be added), it will be humorous at times, and hopefully I can add enough fluff into it to make you all have feels for days lol. Btw if you haven't, you should check out my other fan fictions that I have written (Jercy, Leico, and Phan) ;) gotta get that promo. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SO FAR PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND EVERYTHING!!! Thanks :D byeeee!!