Chapter 11

As soon as Nico started to run he realized that he had no where to go, and that it was dark. He didn't know any of his surroundings, he hadn't left Percy's house. He kept running anyway, hoping that Percy wouldn't follow. After all, he didn't want to tire Percy out anymore than he already did. Nico continued running until he saw a park, then he found a bench and sat down. He began to cry but then tried to stop himself from crying. I've cried too many times since I've been here, Nico didn't like to cry. He thought it made him look weaker than he already was. 

Nico didn't notice that Percy had sat down right next to him. He did notice that Percy was there when he put his arm around Nico and pulled him into his chest. 

"You shouldn't have followed me, I tire you out enough already." 

"Stop." 

"You should have  gone to bed." 

"Nico, stop." 

"I'll buy a plane ticket home, you won't have to worry about me anymore." 

"I said stop." The tone is Percy's voice is what got Nico to stop talking. Percy tightened his grip around Nico, as if letting his arms hang loosely on the boy would make him run away again. Nico wasn't sure why, but when he looked up at Percy, the street lights dimly lighting his face, he could see tears in his eyes. Did I make him cry?  Nico didn't want to think that he was the cause of his tears, but he was pretty sure he was. Suddenly they were both standing up, Percy properly hugging Nico, his face resting in the crook of the smaller boys neck as he cried. Nico wrapped his arms around Percy. 

"Stop crying." Nico whispered. 

"I don't want you to run away from me Nico." 

"Stop crying." 

"I didn't mean to say those things." 

"Stop crying." 

"I-I feel like such a terrible person right now." 

"Stop crying." 

"I'm so sorry Nico." 

"Stop crying." 

"God I am such an-" Nico couldn't get Percy to stop crying, and he couldn't get him to shut up. He pulled back from the hug. The only thing he could think of to do, the only thing he wanted to do. He grabbed Percy's face in his cold hands. 

"Stop. Crying." 

And he kissed him. 

It worked, Percy had stopped talking. Percy slowly placed his hands on the younger boys hips while Nico kept his hands where they were. 

Nico had never kissed anyone before so when he quickly found himself gasping for air he wasn't really surprised. As they stood there, hands still exactly where they were, Nico staring straight ahead at Percy's chest, and Percy staring down at Nico, Percy's grip tightened on Nico's hips. 

"Don't run away again." Percy's voice came out as a whisper. 

"Why would I run away, I was the one that kissed you." 

"But if I kiss you, don't run away." Nico looked up at Percy and nodded. Percy leaned down and kissed Nico, very gently, and Nico smiled. 

"Can we go home now, it's late and it's cold." Percy's voice was as gentle as the kiss. Nico simply nodded and grabbed Percy's hand, holding it tight. 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N Thoughts on the chapter? Sorry it's kinda short... Hope you guys liked it! Comment what you thought!!

Comment, vote, enjoy :)