Chapter 13 *TW some mentions of abuse*

Percy's dream was something more like a nightmare. 

"Hey Percy, you should take your shirt off." 

"Will I told you I want to wait." 

"Percy we are alone, no one is going to catch us!" 

"Yeah but Will, I wanted it to be something special." 

"We won't do any of that Percy. Just take your damn shirt off." For some reason I decided to actually obey him and take my shirt off. Will ran his hand slowly down my chest. 

"There we go, good boy." Will whispered in his ear. "You wouldn't have wanted to make me upset would you?"  I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head. Refusing to believe that he would do that to me again. 

"Will I want to stop." He continued to kiss me. "Will. Please." Still kissing me, he ran his hand back up my chest. "Will fucking stop it please. I don't want to do any of this." I shoved him off of me, grabbed my shirt and began to walk towards the door. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" 

"Somewhere without you."  Will grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. 

"You aren't going anywhere without me." 

"Let go of me." He shoved me against the wall.

"You don't want to upset me anymore do you?" 

"Let go of me." He slammed me against the wall again and let go of my wrist. I stood up, he slapped me. I ran towards the door. It was locked. I ran to the window. It wouldn't open. This wasn't supposed to be happening. He isn't supposed to be doing this again. He told me he would change. I grabbed my phone and called Jason. He called the police. Will stood in front of me again. 

"Why don't you want to play with me?" I screamed. He started to slowly move himself closer and closer. I continued to scream. I screamed

and screamed

and screamed....

"Percy, Percy are you okay? Wake up!" Percy jolted out of bed. Nico looked at him, wide eyed. Percy took a few deep breaths. 

"Percy what happened?" 

"I-I don't know, what happened?" 

"You were screaming. Y-You were screaming so loud. I, i-it scared me so much." Nico crawled over to Percy and wrapped his arms around his waist. Percy flinched slightly, remembering his nightmare. Nico looked at him. 

"Did I hurt you?" Percy shook his head. 

"I was just remembering something." He whispered. "I'm sorry for scaring you, you can go back to sleep now." Percy looked out the window on the other side of the room. 

"Percy are you alright?" Percy's mother opened the door. He nodded slowly. 

"Not again." His mom whispered and left for a moment. When she came back she turned on the light. She was holding a glass of water and a bottle of pills. 

"W-What's wrong with him? What's going on?" Nico unwrapped himself gently from Percy and sat back to look between him and his mother. 

"He has these, ugh, episodes. It's usually the same thing every time. He has one of his nightmares, screams, I wake him up, and he drinks a glass of water and has one of his pills and then sits there for an hour or so before falling asleep again." 

"What are his nightmares about?" Percy's mom simply looked at Nico and handed him the glass of water and the pills that she was holding. 

"Give him the water first, then the pill." She went back to bed. Percy was still staring out the window. 

"Percy drink this." Percy grabbed the glass of water and drank it slowly. After a minute he finally began to take bigger sips of the water and finished it. Nico handed him a pill. 

"They are about something that happened about three years ago." Percy whispered. 

"What?" Nico soon realized what he was talking about.

"The nightmares." Nico nodded. 

"You don't have to tell me about them." Percy held his arm out for Nico to cuddle up to him.

"I was in a relationship with this guy named Will and he-"

"Percy you really don't have to tell me-"

"Nico, I don't want to keep things from you, and I don't want you to worry about it. So anyway, this guy named Will was maybe a year older than me, maybe two years. He was an asshole, but I was younger and I kept telling myself that he would change. So sometimes if I didn't do what he wanted or when I upset him he would slam me against a wall or slap me, I would let it happen because I was a fool. This one time he wanted me to take my shirt off, and he wanted to do things with me but I didn't want to. I kept telling him no and that I didn't want to do it and eventually I ended up taking off my shirt for him just so that he wouldn't get mad. Then I got too uncomfortable and I told him again that I didn't want to do it and I pushed him off of me and he grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall twice. The only difference between what really happened and what happens in the nightmare is that the door was locked in the nightmare. After he slammed me against the wall and slapped me I started to scream and he let me go. I ran out the door and called the cops and then I called Jason. The police came and arrested Will. There are more details but that's basically all you really need to know." Nico wrapped his arms around Percy's waist. 

"I'm so sorry Percy." 

"It's not your fault, you have nothing to apolo-" 

"I know what it's like, and it's a terrible thing. I'm sorry that you had to go through that." Nico sat up and looked at Percy. "I would never do something like that to you." He pressed a gentle kiss to the side of Percy's mouth. Percy moved a little bit so that just before Nico pulled away he could properly kiss him on the lips. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Well that kind of a long chapter haha. But I hope you liked it! Please comment what you thought!

Comment, vote, enjoy :D