Chapter 1: SECRET FAN

TWICE is on their dorm chilling. Tzuyu is on her room with Mina and the others are on the living room watching some drama. Mina is writing her diary while Tzuyu is listening some Music with her earphones on, she's listening some of BTS song. Yeah you read it right BTS songs, she's secretly a Fan of them since 2016 it's not her problem tho since her Unnies are fan of BTS also. She's hinding it to her fans since she's acting like she's not vibing at the awarding at all, which got her a hate and called her a 'statue Girl' yet she's hurt by what the fandoms saying to her but she's just avoiding dating rumours. Hours pass by and the two Idols are on their room, they are not roommates but Mina wanted to be with Tzuyu since the both of them are introvert person. They heard a loud excitement by the members outside of the room.

"Gosh they're voice is so loud" Mina said but tzuyu didn't heard it since she's playing some Music while reading some books. Tzuyu took off her earphones and closed the book a sign that she is done to her own business, she's watching Mina who's busy writing on her diary.

"Unnie, your very serious about what your writing huh. What are you even writing about it, seems so deep" Tzuyu teased Mina and Mina chuckled. Mina closed her diary and look at tzuyu.

"How about you, your so satisfied at BTS sunbaenim songs huh?" Mina said and give a teasing smile, mina is the only member tzuyu told that she's a secret fan of BTS. Since the both of them are the quiet members they told they're secrets to each other. Tzuyu put a small smile on her lips and glared at Mina.

"Unnie you know my temper is short" Tzuyu said, Mina covered her mouth and afraid of her baby Yoda because of her savageness. Tzuyu is closed to Mina since she told her secret to her but the only secret that she didn't told to anyone except to herself is she like one of the member in BTS which is the second youngest member.

Kim Taehyung.

They heard a knock on the door and tzuyu volunteered to open it. She saw Jihyo and Jihyo sneak into they're room.

"Guys, Pd-nim called me and she said that we will go at the company and he will discuss something" Jihyo said and they nodded, tzuyu and mina changed their clothes but in the different room from now on. When they got out to the room they saw the members who's busy watching some Kdrama and they seem really blushing.

"Yah! Kdrama fans stop watching and go change your clothes Pd-nim called us. It's been a 100x since I told you about this" Jihyo shout and the others eyes wide open and they run to they're room and changed. Mina and Tzuyu laugh silently because of their sudden actions.

They enter the Managers Van and how loud is the Van is. Jihyo is talking about what they're Pd-nim will said, Nayeon talking about what will happen in the drama next episode, Momo talking about to order Jokbal later on the dorm, Sana who's begging Dahyun to kiss her cheeks, J
Jeongyeon who's next in the driver and watching the manager how to drive, Chaeyoung who's talking with Jihyo because Jihyo would be Mad if someone didn't listen to her atleast one, Mina get asleep on Tzuyu's shoulder, And Tzuyu looking at the window while listening again a BTS song while the earphones on.

It's been a Minutes since they are on the road, after some minutes they arrived at the company and immediately enter. They enter the Pd-Nim office and they are running out of breath because they run just to go towards here.

"Sorry Pd-nim..... were late" Jihyo said and breathing heavily. JYP gave them a small smile and told them to seat in the couch in front of him and they obey.

"No need to worry if you are late, it's just about the group activities. Nothing important" JYP said and they Girls sigh in relief.

"So...what the group activities about Pd-nim?" The leader confidently to ask.

"TWICE are making a new song, some of our producers wright a lyrics of your new song. You guys need to practice about the choreography tomorrow until midnight ok?" The girls nodded and gave each other a nervous look. They are working again until midnight.

"But today you guys need to record your song" JYP added and the girls sigh in defeat. This is they're works so they must to be obey right?

They immediately go at the record studio and they reading the lyrics while there's a lyrics composer who's telling the note of the song and some of the harmony.

"So the title of the song is Heart Shaker?" Nayeon ask and the composer nodded. They are practicing they're voice and some of them coughing.

"Aish, I shouldn't yelled when we are watching the drama. My voice is cracking now" Momo said and the members laugh including Tzuyu. Tzuyu is practicing her vocals which the haters said that her voice is not great at all. She wanted to improve her vocals and slap the haters by her improvement.

"Okay, who's the first member to sing her lines?" The composer said and The leader raise her hands. As a leader she wanted to first so that the members can practice more, she need to sacrifice her time by practicing so the members could practice more.

The members gave Jihyo a hwaiting sign and Jihyo smile, she enter the room and began to sing. As a Main Vocalist she's not repeating since her tone is already perfect. The others amazed by Jihyo Vocals, Tzuyu isn't pay attention to the others since she's very serious about the lyrics and her vocals, she's not great at hangul like her Unnies because she's a Taiwanese Girl. While the Japanese Girl is improving they're Hangul language and sometimes they helping Tzuyu to speak in Hangul so that she can speak to her members often.

The line up of who's singing first is this.
(Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Momo, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Mina, Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu)

They giving Tzuyu a time to practice since she wanted to practice more and More. The composer called Tzuyu a sigh that she's singing now, she stood up and look at the members who's giving her a support and she smile. She's very happy and lucky to have a Unnies like this, they seems so loud and noisy and the same time but they have a sweet side which they always showing to their Maknae. Tzuyu started to sing and the members and staff amazed by her vocal improvement. When Tzuyu is done singing the members stood up to their seats and go towards Tzuyu and gave her a warm Hug.

"You did great Tzuyu" Jihyo said and tzuyu couldn't help but to smile. She's happy that they saw her improvements and she's very happy to have a Unnies around her.

-
-
-
-