Chapter 14: PLANS

-
This morning V was still sleeping and his members were in the living room planning the preparation of his birthday. They are wondering if they should stay in the dorm or go out to eat.

"Taehyung doesn't want to go out so we'll just be here" Jimin said, while the others wanted to go out to eat.

"How about we ask Taehyung what he wants" Jin suddenly said and suddenly all the members looked at Jin as if they were annoyed.

"Hyung, we're going to make it a surprise and then you're going to ask?" Jungkook said, they had gathered here for a few minutes and were discussing about celebrating, but so far they still couldn't think of anything.

"If we just stay in the dorm how can we surprise him if he's here with us 24/7?" Suga asked. They thought seriously until the leader spoke.

"I already thought of a plan" said Rm and smirked.

_____

Here in the girls' dorm, they are all in the kitchen and eating what they want to eat. Jihyo's phone suddenly rang and she immediately answered it.

The call ended and that's why the members looked at the leader about the call.

"Park Jin young Pdnim wants us to go to the agency but Mina and Tzuyu are no longer together" Jihyo said and they immediately went to her direction to get dressed.

"Mina Unnie, why aren't they taking us?" Tzuyu asked and Mina just shrugged and said it's ok and they can rest.

The girls left and the two of them were the only ones left, which is why the dorm became quiet because the two remained silent.

"I'm just going to sleep maknae, don't go out without my permission" Mina said and immediately went to the bedroom to sleep.

Tzuyu can't do anything that's why she stalks the one man she likes.

'i wonder if he would go live today, it's his birthday' tzuyu think.

When she e saw that he didn't post, she immediately turned off her phone, she couldn't do anything and wanted to leave the house but Mina had fallen asleep and no one would be with her to go out.

Suddenly tzuyu phone rang and revealing a unknown number, she got nervous by thinking it was a saesang but what if it's someone's phone that might need some emergency. She picked it up and got nervous to speak.

"H-hello?"

"Hey it's me umm, Jimin"

"Oh Jimin Sunbaenim, why did you called?"

"Do you know that today is V's birthday?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Alright, we need your help like literally we really really really need it"

"What kind of help Sunbaenim?"

"Let's meet on Han River, I'll tell you."

"Oh ok, I'll be there in a minute"

She immediately dressed up and leaving a note for Mina that she will be leave for a minute. She called one of their manager and ask to drop her in Han River and thankfully the Manager let her.

Tzuyu is now on Han river and she's been searching for Jimin and finally she saw him seating on the bench and she run towards him.

"Hello Sunbaenim!" She happily greeted him and he smile back.

"Thank you for coming Tzuyu. Look, it's about V today is his birthday and we wanted to surprise him on our dorm but I don't know if he would like to go out but we thought of a plan by someone would ask him to go out for an hour so he would leave and we got a chance to suprise him" Jimin explained.

"But why me?" Tzuyu ask.

"I'm the one who planned that you will be the one who ask him to go out and the members doesn't know this. I asked you because the both of you seems to be close enough and I clearly saw yesterday night your gift for him and he was freaking smiling so happily, and about your number i got it from Nayeon" Jimin said and Tzuyu could believe that V is happy about her small gift.

"R-really? He like my gift?" She asked once again and Jimin smiled and nodded.

"So, would you like to accept my offer?" Jimin ask.

"Yes, I would loved to" Tzuyu happily replied.

An hour comes and Tzuyu waiting patiently for V to come in the restaurant, this restaurant is a private one where some celebrities can go eat freely. In fact tzuyu is so nervous while calling V earlier which Jimin gave V's number to Tzuyu before Jimin left, tzuyu got a missed call coming from Mina and she had no interest in answering that which she got pity for ignoring her Unnie calls but she don't want someone could interrupt the plan.

She's been looking at the glass of water while waiting for him to come and looking at her phone camera is she still looking pretty. Suddenly someone tap her into her shoulder and she almost drop her phone because she got surprise. She turn around and saw the most attractive guy she ever seen in her whole life, the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"Uh Sunbaenim, hello!" She immediately stood up and greeted him while him just staring at her and admiring her beauty.

"I'm so sorry for being late it's just my members acting strange in our dorm for letting me to go out" he explained and tzuyu just nodded and smiled.

"Have a seat!" She said and they both get to seat, she getting nervous about how to talk to him or how she will get some excuses why did she invited him.

"Anyways why did you invite me" she snap into her imaginations and almost cough because the question she's been avoiding to was being done.

"Uh, i-its just because i-i wanted to hang out with you" she awkwardly said, in reality her heart is beating faster and faster.

"That's great, um about the gift it's really beautiful and I loved it thank you" he said and she just smiled and said it's just a small things.

In V's case, his actually also nervous while talking to her but he wanted to act normal. He also wanted to get to know why she wanted to hang out with him.