Chapter 13: IN HIS EYES

-
All the contestants have returned to the stage and they are all standing and waiting for what they will say. This is Tzuyu who is nervous but she knows that whatever happens in this contest, she will accept it.

She rubs her hand because of her nervousness until she notices Sowon staring at her evilly but Tzuyu doesn't care.

"I'm holding the card and the decisions of our handsome judges are here" got everyone's attention when the host spoke, all the contestants smiled and hid the nervousness they were feeling.

"3 contestants will win and number 1 is the grand winner" said the host until he opened the card and was surprised and smiled when he saw what was written on the card.

The top 3 have been said and it will be said who the top 2 are.

"Top 2 is a maknae member in red velvet JOY!" the host said loudly and the one who said the name walked happily.

Tzuyu has lost hope that's why she stopped smiling and this is the grand winner that everyone is waiting for.

Tzuyu looked at her members who were busy recording her, which is why she smiled and almost laughed when she saw Momo shouting 'go tzuyu'.

She looked away and she noticed the most attractive person who made her heart beat faster is staring at her and when he noticed that Tzuyu was staring he immediately smiled and looked away pretending that he was busy now.

"This is the Grand winner you will all be looking forward to the most!" the host shouted loudly and looked at each contestant's expression.

"Our grand winner is none other than GFriend's Sub Vocalist SOWON!" Each of the idols applauded and Sowon was happy to go to the front who was looking at Taehyung and winked at him and Taehyung chuckled at this.

Here is Tzuyu just looking jealousy and busy watching them staring at each other's eyes that's why she just wish that she didn't joined and predict if she would win but she wasn't.

All the candidates have gone down and Sowon is the only one left on the stage with the judges and host because there is a pictorial.

Tzuyu returned to her table and noticed that her members immediately stood up and hugged her.

"Our dear tzuyu for us you are the winner so don't be sad" Jihyo said and Tzuyu nodded and they sat in their seats and the girls forgot that they were with the bangtan boys that's why they were immediately embarrassed they did earlier.

"Don't be shy, we do the same thing, we make sure we treat each of our members as family or siblings" said Rm and the girls smiled and continued eating.

"Yes, that's why tzuyu for me you are the most beautiful there" Jungkook said and Tzuyu immediately looked at him and Jungkook looked at the food just to avoid their eye contact.

"Jungkook, is it hot enough to make your face red?" BTS's older hyung teased that's why Jungkook elbowed Jin and gave him a bad look.

"Am I missing a happy moment here?" they just looked up and saw V looking tired.

"Nothing hyung, how about you staring at Sowon?" Jungkook asked that's why V immediately hit Jungkook. If Jungkook is teased by his hyungs, of course he will find a way to get revenge.

"Its none of your business kook" V said and secretly looked at Tzuyu who was just eating quietly but he didn't know that she was listening to every conversation of the boys.

A few hours have passed and the Party has ended, so each Idols left and the two most popular groups stood on the chairs and said goodbye to each other.

"We are so happy to be with you TWICE and happy birthday Sana" said Rm and Sana thanked her.