Chapter 5: HEART SHAKER

It's been a week since they practice their Choreo, today is December 11, 2017 that means today TWICE gonna stream their M/V of Heart Shaker

All the TWICE members are gathered into their living room and waiting for their M/V to release.

"I'm so excited!" The Oldest Bunny said and the others are sitting on the floor and the others are in the couch.

'Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Come and be my love, come and be my love baby
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Come and be my love, come and be my love baby'

"Wow Chaeyoung and Dahyun the both of you are so cute!" The leader said while they are all smiling widely.

'멍하니 서서 막 고민고민 해
나 이거 진짜 잘하는 짓인지
Yeah yeah yeah yeah 뭐 어때
No no no no 미쳤어'

"Aww I'm always cute!" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon playfully smack her head.

'난 쯔위라고 해,무작정 인사할까
내 전화번호야
쪽질 주고 도망칠까'

"Wow! Your helicopter dance is so cute tzuyu" Dahyun said and tzuyu did just to chuckle. The members already known that tzuyu doing the helicopter dance since sixteen.

'Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
You are mine, be mine
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah 좋아한다고 말할래
반했으니까'

They all clap when the M/V was done. They sneaking into the fans comment and they all saying it's a bop

"Great Job girls!" The leader said and offering for a high five. Suddenly someone call on Jihyo's phone and she excuse herself.

"Ne Pd-nim, gamsahabnida!" The leader said and turn back into her members.

"What did Pd-nim said?" Nayeon ask.

"He just congratulate us" she said and the members nodded. They are planning for a celebration today since their M/V was turn out really nice and catchy.

The others took a food on the refrigerator and starting to plan to what to cook today.

"We need a soft drinks girls" Jihyo said and the other look at her with a questioning look. The look shock on what Jihyo said since they are not allowed to drink soft drinks and eat too many since they are on diet.

"What? Small soft drink won't hurt? And our manager isn't here so" Jihyo said and the members nodded slowly. There's no Camera on their dorm since the girls wanted their life to be private once and lucky the JYP agreed on it.

"I don't want soft drinks I want beer!" Nayeon shout. Mina and Tzuyu is the one who volunteered to buy in the convenience store since the members are the one who's cooking to celebrate their Bop song

The two wear a mask and a jacket to covered themselves. The leader gave them a list to buy so they couldn't forgot about it. The two already left and they walking in the side on the road.

"Can I see the list Unnie?" The maknae as and Mina gave the list to Tzuyu.

The list is too many it have. Soju, ramen, snacks, ice cream, and cookies.

"Gosh who's gonna pay for it?" The maknae ask and Mina pointed it to herself. They arrived at the nearest convenient store into their dorm, suddenly Tzuyu remember something on the convenience store before, they way she met him but she began to scared that time since she thought it was a Sasaeng but the convenience store is not here it's near into their company.