Chapter 4: SASAENG?

"Hyung, can we take a break?" The maknae asked. They have been practicing for the KBS WORLD FESTIVAL 2017

"No, we have to slay the performance" Jhope said standing and dancing in front of the mirror. The maknae did nothing but to follow his hyung because it was for them and the fans as well.

"Yah Taehyung, how many hours are you going to sit there in the corner? Come on, let's start again" Said the leader. Taehyung stood up and went to his members, they played their song and they started singing while dancing.

A few hours later they all lay on the floor panting from exhaustion. They wiped their sweat and drank water, they were the only ones there and their manager was gone because they left because they wanted to practice by themselves.

"Hyung, I'm just going to buy food at the convenience store, what do you want?" Taehyung stood up and asked his hyungs.

"Alright, just buy us ice cream" Jin said.

"Wear a mask huh" The leader said and Taehyung nodded.

'Ice cream in the middle of the night? Tsk' taehyung thinks.

__________________

"Dance more!" The choreographer said, TWICE giving their best to remember the dance steps on 'HEART SHAKER'

As usual MOMO is the one who remember it first since she's obsessed at dancing. She took a seat and watching the members remembering the dance, the sweat on their face is drifting off and the sweat in the shirt are literally seeing.

"Great Job girls!" The choreographer said and leave the studio room. TWICE is the only one who left and they all lay on the ground and searching for air.

"I'm exhausted" the oldest bunny said, only can hear in the studio is their breathing heavily. The Maknae TZUYU go in the corner and took her phone on her bag, she look at the time.

3:30am

Tzuyu go at Chaeyoung to ask.

"Chaeyoung-ah" tzuyu said and approaching the tired Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is not responding since she wanted to lay on the ground and rest

"Yah Chaeyoung" tzuyu annoyed and kick gently the tired Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung flinch when she notice that tzuyu is kicking her.

"What?" She said and stood up.

"Can you join me buying in the convenience store? I don't want to go there alone" the maknae said and she showing a puppy eyes. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Fine but you should treat me some food or drinks okay?" Chaeyoung said and tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu turn around to saw her exhausted Unnies laying on the floor.

"Unnies do you want anything? I will buy some convenient store something" The maknae ask while she's putting some hoodie on her because the sweat on the shirt is literally seeing.

"No we're good, thanks" the 6 girls said except to Momo who's thinking what to buy.

"Tzuyu, can you buy me some Jokbal? I'm really hungry" Momo pleased the maknae and tzuyu nodded.

'ugh it's so hard to be a maknae, I'm the one who's always treating' tzuyu thinks.

The both maknae put their mask on and leave the company. While they are walking Chaeyoung ask tzuyu.

"Are you not even tired and you literally plan to going out?" Chaeyoung ask and tzuyu chuckled.

"I'm tired also, but I just wanted to drink some hot cocoa" tzuyu said and Chaeyoung nodded. Chaeyoung didn't ask many questions since tzuyu is treating her later which made her tired relief.