Chapter 8: HAPPIER THAN EVER

She's been looking at her phone 20× if someone's saw her text but no one. He notice than she seems panicking so he decided to approach her again.

"What's happening? Why are you seems so panicking?"

She flinch when she saw him asking her. She don't want to cause a problem to the others so she keeps saying nothing

"Your always saying nothing, I'm willing to help. What is it?" V ask, tzuyu thinking if she would ask for his help to get her into the dorm but she was shy.

"Because I can't go home to our dorm sunbaenim" she told the truth. She looked at V and he just smiled at her.

"Come with me and I'll take you to your dorm, just show me where it is ok?"

She was surprised by what he said and couldn't believe that she would be with the man she wanted to be close to.

"Are you sure sunbaenim?" She asked again if he was 100 percent sure what V was saying.

"Of course, how can you take a taxi if you don't have an umbrella with you" V said, her stomach felt like butterflies and her heart was beating so hard.

"Let's just go to the parking area because my car is there" V said and he took her hand to follow him. She was surprised by what he did and her face was like a ripe tomato.

They took their belongings from the shelter and started walking while carrying only one umbrella and they walked together.

"Stick with me so you get wet by the rain"

She nodded and still cannot believe what was happening now. They enter his car and tzuyu decided to seat at the passenger seat but V refuse, so in the end she seat beside him...

He started engine the car and he told her that she would tell where to go.

"Let's just go straight first sunbaenim" she said and he nodded. After some minutes of driving they arrived at her dorm.

"Gamsahabnida Sunbaenim, I really really thanked you" tzuyu said while getting out in his car.

"Wait!"

She turn around to him and she saw that he handed her a umbrella.

"Just take this umbrella" he said and she smile slightly.

"But how about you sunbaenim?"

"Don't worry about me my members are always there so I can call them" he said and she nodded, she thank him again before she could leave and when she got out he disappeared from her sight.

She enter the dorm and she saw her Unnies laying on the couch while watching some drama.

'they seems busy' tzuyu thinks.

"Oh maknae your here, were so sorry for not replying to. We're about to go there until we saw a car outside that drag you here" Jihyo proceed, the maknae eyes widen when her members saw she got out into the car.

"Anyway Tzuyu, who are you with?" Momo ask and tzuyu just chuckle acting like she's is with someone they are closed with.

"Oh about that, I call Jackson Oppa instead because you guys aren't answering and I'm disappointed" the maknae pouted and the members keep saying sorry. She didn't mean about the disappointed one she just wanted to change the topic.

"Thus Jackson Oppa car is like that?" Nayeon ask because last time she saw Jackson car is different.

"Uh I don't know ask him" Tzuyu said immediately and she go to her room to change.

'gosh they are asking to many questions!' tzuyu thinks.

She look at the umbrella she's holding and she blush again, she immediately hug the umbrella and Started dreaming.

"This day is happier than ever!" She whisper and change her clothes immediately. She hide the umbrella to her closet because her members might see it, she lay on her bed and put some earphones on and play the BTS songs.

(Bts - FIRE)

Suddenly someone open the door and her member saw that she's dancing on the bed that made her stop.

"Knock before you come in next time" tzuyu said while removing her earphones. The member who came is just Dahyun and Mina, Dahyun went to tzuyu side to seat with her while Mina go to the table and writing her diary.

"What are you dancing? Seems so familiar" Dahyun ask tzuyu and tzuyu could think that this is Dahyun favorite song from BTS.

"Don't tell me your dancing Fire by BTS sunbaenim?" Dahyun said and tzuyu just nodded. She couldn't hide anything this time since Dahyun know the steps of the dance.

"Put it on speaker! I wanna dance!" Dahyun excitedly said.

'ugh not again' tzuyu thinks.

She obey her unnie and play the song while Mina is just looking at them while stopping from writing since the music is bothering her. Meanwhile Dahyun and Tzuyu dancing and singing while the music on, they seems having fun until.....

"TZUYU YOUR IN ARTICLE!!!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-