Chapter 6: GIVE UP

Mina and Tzuyu returned to their dorm when they saw their dorm full of balloons and it was stuck to the wall. The two were amazed at the work of their fellow members when they arrived.

"Wow! where did you get the balloons?" Mina asked while the others were blowing up the balloons.

"Ah, we just hid the remaining balloon so we can have it next time" Dahyun said with a different voice because she sipped the balloon. The members laughed when they heard Dahyun's voice changed.

Tzuyu has already given what the Unnies bought for their party, she saw that Jihyo and Momo were in the kitchen.

"Oh tzuyu you're already here" Jihyo said as the side dish was served. Tzuyu put the ice cream in the fridge and looked at her Unnies who were cooking.

"Tzuyu!" they heard Chaeyoung shouting to find the maknae and Tzuyu immediately went to Chaeyoung.

"What's that, shorty?" Tzuyu said teasingly while the other members laughed except for Chaeyoung who looked at her evilly.

"Don't! I won't give you anymore" Chaeyoung said and suddenly hiding the bread that was Tzuyu's favorite. tzuyu saw the bread and suddenly became cute with Chaeyoung.

"Hey, you know it's just a joke right? You're very sensitive Chaeyoung, give it to me please" tzuyu forced Chaeyoung and doing some cute things. Chaeyoung also gave it to her.

The party started and they all gathered into their living room. Jeongyeon play their song HEART SHAKER and they all go wild. The other members drank the Soju but the Maknaes can't drink since they are still a minor.

"I wish I can drink just a piece of Soju" Dahyun pouted and the two babies laugh.

"Unnie don't worry atleast we have some ice cream" Tzuyu said and wink to her Unnies, tzuyu immediately go to the fridge and took out the ice cream. She bump into Sana who's completely drank and sana didn't even said sorry to her. Tzuyu immediately go to the Maknaes and gave them a ice cream.

They felt like watching in the club since their Unnies are dancing in front of them, suddenly Tzuyu stop eating the ice cream when the music change.

DNA BY BTS

The Unnies imitating the choreography and momo is the one who nailed it. Tzuyu saw the two girl beside her also dancing into DNA song.

"Come on Tzuyu join us" Dahyun said and pulling the maknae to stand up.

"She's not a fan that's why" Chaeyoung said while she's dancing. Tzuyu glared at her and roll her eyes.

'what the heck did she say that I'm not a fan?' tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu stood up and dancing as well, a loud yelled by the drank members and the Maknaes can't hear the music anymore so they decided to seat.

"Uh they are not letting us to have fun" Dahyun pouted and continue eating her ice cream. Tzuyu stay silent  and looking at their members who gone crazy.

Nayeon is flirting with Jeongyeon by sitting on her lap. Momo is doing a freestyle dances even if she didn't hear the music anymore. Sana twerking on the other side while her eyes closed. Jihyo is yelling while drinking the Soju. Lastly Mina, is not that drank but dancing with momo as well.

"I wanted to sleep already" Tzuyu said little bit annoyed by the loud drank by the members. The two nodded and tzuyu leave the living room, she went upstairs and go to the Maknaes room. She took her phone and wear her earphones. She wanted to dance alone.

She close the door and see seat on the bed while listening in BTS songs again. Until she realize she fell asleep that fast.

______________

They saw how happy the maknae today, his smiling all day.

"Why are you smiling kook?" Jin ask while eating his foods. The others are doing their own business like

Jin eating alone. Suga already asleep. Jhope watching their dance practice. Rm reading some books. And the two Soulmates are playing some video games.

"Nothing Hyung" Jungkook said trying to avoid Jin's question.

"You can't like to me didn't you?" Jin said and stop eating. He don't want the members hiding something to each other like his acting like a mother.

"Tell me" Jin added and Jungkook sigh. Jungkook look at the other members is still doing their own business but not. Rm and Jhope listening to him but Jimin and Taehyung continue playing.

"I met h-her" Jungkook shyly said and Rm close his book feeling nervous if Jungkook is dating someone.

"I'm not dating ok? She's just my crush"

The other nodded except to Rm. Jungkook feeling nervous if what the members would ask next. He saw Jhope smiling at him because he already know.

"Then who is this crush?" Jin ask with a tone of like a mother in curiosity. Jungkook is sweating but Jhope gave him a fighting sign.

"Chou Tzuyu of Twice, Hyung" Jungkook shyly said and blushing. The members eye grew big and look happy for the maknae.

On the other hand. Taehyung stop playing and lost the game while Jimin is looking at him. He can't look at the maknae and just looking at the floor.

"Our Maknae is grown up!" Jin said and Jungkook smile. The hyungs gathered into Jungkook and gave him a hug.

"It's okay to have a crush since we know she's pretty inside and out" Rm said and that maknae nodded.

"You know what, the two of you are matching" Jhope said.

Taehyung heard what are they saying and he immediately stood up from his seat and leave the living room but he whisper something.

"Yeah right"

Jimin follow Taehyung going in his room while the other members just keep praising the maknae.

"Bro, that was fine" Jimin said and close the door when they arrive at the room. Taehyung seat on his bed and didn't said anything. After a second of waiting he finally said something

"I don't want to have a fight with Jungkook" Taehyung said and Jimin seat beside him still didn't get what his saying.

"What do you mean?" Jimin ask.

"I give up Jimin" He said in a low tone, Jimin finally understand what his saying and pat him on his back.

"I don't even know how to close with her, but I think she can get along with Jungkook since they are both a maknae of the group" he weakly said and Jimin didn't said anything but to comfort his soulmate.

"I just wanted to try to forget her"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-