Chapter 2: STALKER

They took a sip of water when they are now done recording. Tzuyu seat on the couch along with Mina they both of them is staring at the other members who's talking about the drama.

"What's your plan today?" Jihyo ask the members and they shrug they're shoulders. Tzuyu and Mina just staying at their dorm as always.

"I'm meeting with Jennie today, who want to come with me?" Nayeon ask and no one dare to raise they're hands.

"I'm ordering Jokbal today I think I'm not coming to you this time" Momo said, Nayeon point her finger to Tzuyu, tzuyu eyes wide open and confused.

"W-what?" tzuyu ask and Nayeon laugh.

"Join me Tzuyu, we are just going to Jennie. You need to be friends with her she's nice" Nayeon said and Tzuyu nodded. The both of them are leaving and they bid a goodbye to the members.

"Let's order Jokbal today huh?" Momo said and the members rolled they're eyes. Nayeon and Tzuyu are in the managers car, nayeon told the manager that they would meet Jennie. After some minutes they arrived at they're destination. It's a restaurant for idols so no one would notice them. They enter the restaurant and they dialed Jennie if where is she, they are done talking on the phone and they saw a two person who's wearing a jacket and a mask.

"I think that's her" Nayeon said, she's about to go when tzuyu stop her.

"I thought were just going with her but why there's a two people?" Tzuyu ask and Nayeon laugh.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, she is with the youngest member of blackpink Lisa" Nayeon said and Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu is seems close with Lisa since the way they holding hands on the award show. They walk towards them and Jennie notice their presence, the both of the Idol stood up to their seat and bowed to them.

"Oh sunbaenim" Jennie said and Nayeon laugh while slapping her shoulder. Tzuyu just smile since she's not that sociable like her Unnie, Lisa looking at her if she remember her and Tzuyu notice that Lisa is looking at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Tzuyu said and bowed to her and Lisa did it also. The 4 of the Idols took a seat and order some foods.

"I'm going to pay" Jennie said as she took her wallet.

"No I'm going to pay" Nayeon defend, the both oldest fighting over who's gonna pay and the both maknae laughing because of the arguing.

"The 4 of us will gonna pay, is that a deal?" Lisa sneak into their small argument. Jennie nodded so did to Nayeon. It's been a minutes since the argument happen and they waiting for the food.

"How's your work?" Jennie ask the two TWICE member. Nayeon took a sip of water first before talking.

"It's fine I guess we will having a comeback again" Nayeon said and the Both Blackpink member nodded. Jennie spotted Tzuyu who's not talking and just listening to their conversations.

"So Tzuyu, what's your age again?" Jennie said to Tzuyu and tzuyu smile because someone talk to her.

"Uh 18 Jennie Unnie" She said and Jennie shock.

'Wow! She's 18? She's so tall!' Jennie think.

"Your so pretty matured to be 18" Jennie said, she didn't add the tallest part since maybe she got embarrassed how small she is. Tzuyu chuckled and thank Jennie.

_____________________

"HYUNG!"

"Why? What happen?" Jin go upstairs at their dorm and go at Jungkook and Taehyung room.