Chapter 12: REALIZATION

-

They were eating here a while ago and Tzuyu was looking at Taehyung but Taehyung didn't seem to notice Tzuyu.

Tzuyu thought that Taehyung's behavior is different now compared to when they met at the dog shelter, at the dog shelter Taehyung was very friendly but now he doesn't talk or smile to others.

"Taehyung, who did you dance with? I'm not that familiar with her"

Jin said and Tzuyu stopped eating and wanted to listen and find out who it was. Taehyung looked at Jin as if he was annoyed that he asked that.

"You are disappointing, don't you know Sowon?" When Taehyung said that, his members just nodded.

'So Sowon was the one who danced so flirtatious' Tzuyu thinks

They continued eating until the host in front spoke and got their attention.

"Sorry Idols if you are still eating, for those who have finished eating there we will have a Beauty Contest. Who wants to participate?"

They continued eating and the girls had no intention of joining. When the host was told the participants, he still asked for two more contestants.

"You don't want to join? You can invite Tzuyu since she's so beautiful" Jimin said and the girls stared at Tzuyu as well as Jimin waiting for Tzuyu's answer.

The girls immediately knew that Tzuyu didn't want to participate in those competitions since she was shy, so Jihyo immediately spoke up for Tzuyu.

"Uh Sunbaenim, I think Tzuyu doesn't want to participate and she really has no intention in such contests" Jihyo said and Jimin just nodded as if he was disappointed because it would be a shame if Tzuyu doesn't participate to show how beautiful she is and he will immediately defeat the opponents.

"Who else will join?" the host asked and even though Tzuyu couldn't see it, she could still hear it.

"Me!"

Tzuyu looked and saw that Sowon had joined and immediately went to the stage until the boys turned around.

"Sowon is really confident, isn't she?" Rm said and the boys agreed until Taehyung spoke.

"That's why, Sowon is really different, she's amazing"

Tzuyu stopped eating and noticed that Taehyung was really sincere in what he said, even though they don't have a relationship, Tzuyu is really jealous because she likes Taehyung.

"I just noticed, no Twice members are joining yet, do you want to join?" they got their attention when the host spoke and even mentioned TWICE.

"Me, I want to join"

They turned around and noticed that Tzuyu was standing and raised her hand to join the competition until her members were surprised because Tzuyu was not really interested in such things.

"Oh gosh! The super beautiful and tall TWICE maknae is going to join this good fight!" The host said until Tzuyu walked closer to the stage while a cold Aurora was coming out of her.

She went to the stage and the Idols she left behind at the table were wondering while looking at her, apart from Jungkook and Taehyung who were just looking at her with no surprise.

"I thought she didn't plan to join?" Jimin asked again until the girls apologized and said that Tzuyu's brain is really messed up.

"Let her hyung, at least she joined and she can show everyone her amazing visual, right?" Jungkook said while he was busy watching Tzuyu on stage and the members immediately gave teasing faces, but apart from Jimin who peeked at Taehyung to see what his reaction would be to what Jungkook said but Taehyung was just dumbfounded staring at the food.

"This battle is just a sport with the crowd shouting who is better at walking like a model, is that okay with you?" said a female host until the man whispered and the female host immediately spoke.

"To make it even more fun, we will choose 3 male Idols from each group and they will be Judges so Mr. Host will choose"

The Bangtan Boys were immediately nervous because they didn't want to be chosen and they just wanted to watch.

"Sunbaenim, I think someone will choose one of you since you're popular" Dahyun whispered while the boys laughed and Nayeon elbowed Dahyun for being disrespectful to her sunbaenim.

"I'm sorry sunbaenim, this Dahyun of ours has no respect for sunbaenims and I hope you'll forgive her" Nayeon said immediately.

"Don't call us Sunbaenim, just Oppa or our names so we can be formal" said Jhope and the girls just smiled.

"Alright Sunbaenim, I mean oppa's" Nayeon said and the boys just laughed because she made a mistake.

When they finished speaking, a staff immediately came to their table and approached the bangtan boys.

"Sorry if we bother you but can we borrow V? He was chosen as a judge and the most master of judges since he is good at fashion and modeling, is that ok?" said the staff and Rm immediately agreed and said that Taehyung is really good.

Tzuyu noticed that a staff member was talking to the boys at their table and was surprised when Taehyung stood up and walked to the stage.

'He will be one of the Judges? maybe this Sowon will acted flirty again ugh!' tzuyu think.

Tzuyu realized that when Taehyung went on stage, Sowon immediately winked and Tzuyu's blood boiled.

"Our three handsome judges, Bambam from Got7, Kai from EXO, and V from BTS, have been formed!" The Host said as he excitedly wanted to start the contest.

"Why am I not there? I'm handsome too, I'm even more handsome because I'm World Wide Handom Jin!" Jin whispered and the members just rolled their eyes because they heard their hyung complimenting himself.

Tzuyu looked at each contestant and they were all beautiful but of course she would not lose here especially to Sowon whom she hates so much.

She is already in line and she is the last contestant since she was the last to join and she saw that other idols are very good at modeling but she will do better because she is proud to be the TWICE Visual.

Sowon is next, so tzuyu looked to see how flirtatious she was as a model and she was right, she was very flirty because while the judges were in front of her, her walk was very cross and her face was full of winks and blow kisses. especially in front of Taehyung.

"The last contestant, TWICE Tzuyu!" the host shouted and the strength of his crowd and she noticed how supportive the bangtan boys and her unnies were to her, that's why she walked on stage very confidently.

She just gave a cold aurora and she really enjoyed it on the stage until she noticed that V was smiling at her, so she left the stage immediately because her heart seemed to be beating fast.

Each girl returned to the stage and the three judges complimented each contestant until it was Tzuyu they were talking to.

"You're so good, sis!" Bambam shouted and Tzuyu smiled.

"It was great when you modeled, you only modeled for a while and I think-" Kai cut off when Taehyung spoke.

"Even though she only modeled on stage for a short time, she still gave her best, especially the cold aurora that she showed us and we have no judgement about the time on stage but the actual judging is the modeling, so Tzuyu I am amazed by you and you did great "

Her heart was happy and her smile grew even bigger until she noticed that Sowon was secretly looking at her.

-