Chapter 7: SAW YOU AGAIN

Tzuyu woke up because of the sound of her alarm clock, she immediately turned it off and looked at the time.

Good thing they don't have a schedule today so he thought of calling the manager.

"Hello? Manager Unnie? Can you take me into dog shelter?-----ok thank you!" Tzuyu said into the call and immediately look around to see that Chaeyoung and Dahyun aren't here at their room so she decided to look at her Unnies.

She leave the room and saw a bunch of bag of chips and a bottle of Soju and all of that are empty. She saw her Unnies laying on the floor and couch and she couldn't help herself but to laugh because the position of her Unnies while sleeping.

'gosh they are all messy' tzuyu thinks.

She decided that she's the one who will cleaned up their mess up before she could leave the dorm. After some minutes of cleaning her phone ring and she immediately answer it.

"Hello?-----oh,mom why did you call?-------yes I miss Gucci so much I wish I can take him over here-------bye!"

She ended up the call and sigh heavily. She missed her dog very much and also her family and hometown.

She opened her cabinet and find some outfit to wear. She decided to wear a simple oversized hoodie and sweatpants and she took her cute white sneakers with a drawing by Chaeyoung.

She took a bath fastly and wear hear outfits and a mask. Before she could leave the door she messaged her manager to drive her into the dog shelter.

She wait outside and she chuckle when she heard her members snoring inside. After some minutes the manager arrived and she enter the car.

"Tzuyu it is fine to you if I could leave you in there since JYP Pd-nim need to talk with us some managers stuff" the manager said and tzuyu immediately agreed on it. After some minutes of driving she arrived at her destination. She quickly got out into the car since her manager is on hurry.

She realized that the cloud is pretty dark and she notice that she didn't bring any umbrella on hers.

'Pabo-yah! How I'm supposed to go home when I don't have a umbrella with me!' tzuyu thinks.

She enter the shelter and the loud bark on every dogs could hear there. She noticed that there's no people visiting here today until she saw one.

She ignored it and look at the dogs and playing with them while they are in the cage. She walk passed by in the guy who's seems busy playing with the dog while showing his back.

She walk towards the Animal attendants to ask if she could play with the dog who's name Stella.

Stella is tzuyu's favorite dog here in the shelter since whenever she visit, Stella barking loudly because Stella saw her just like what happening now Stella is barking again.

"Oh Miss Tzuyu it's been a long time" the animal attendant said and tzuyu just smile.

"Yeah, and you know who I went here, right?" Tzuyu said and the Animal attendant laughed.

"Of course Stella"

They walked and went to Stella's cage. The dog barked loudly because she saw Tzuyu.

"She misses you already" said the animal attendant and tzuyu blushed a little.

Before the Animal attendant unlock the cage when tzuyu caught the attention of the guy playing alone with the dog because the dog barking loudly and the tail is wiggling.

Tzuyu noticed that the Animal attendant is waiting for her to carry Stella and tzuyu look embarrassed.

"Oh I'm so sorry" She said softly while looking embarrassed by what happened.