Chapter 9: TALK

It was 2 weeks ago when Tzuyu saw her Article, she thought that article was about her going to the dog shelter if anyone saw the two of them, it turned out that someone saw her saving the child in the middle of the road before it crashed a truck and many people praised her. Her Unnies are also proud of her apart from Mina because she knew it before, but they still keep it a secret that they met Jungkook the Maknae of BTS.

Today is December 29 2017 and today is Sana's birthday, they are planning to celebrate her birthday after the show of their performance at KBS WORLD FESTIVAL today.

They were backstage now and their make-up artist was fixing their faces, while they were practicing singing, after putting on make-up, someone knocked on their door and when they opened it, they saw their manager.

"It looks like Sana's birthday celebration won't go ahead today"

The faces of the members wondered what their manager meant.

"Why manager unnie?" Sana asked as her face became sad. Their manager gave a letter and asked jihyo to read it because she has a loud voice and she is the leader of the group.

"Hello Twice! We would like to invite you now to the celebration of the idols after this show ends and the address is on the back of the paper. Thank you!" Jihyo said as she read the letter.

They looked at Sana to see if she would agree if they joined the idols' party or if they celebrated just by themselves.

"With all the idols? That will be fun" Nayeon whispered as if she was messing with Sana's decision to get Sana to agree to the party with the idols.

"Alright! Let's pretend the other idols are invited to my party!" Sana said and her voice was excited, Nayeon and smiled big because she wants to be friends with other idols.

They had been sitting backstage for several time watching the performance of the others on a small monitor when suddenly their manager appeared.

"Girls, you are the next to line up in the hallway" The manager yelled and they stood up immediately, they were nervous about their performance because they were going to perform a lot.

They have a Sub-unit performance that song is 4 Minutes and Greedy and the rest of them will perform their song Signal, Heart Shaker, Knock-knock, Likey.

As they waiting in the hallway of the backstage they saw the three members of BTS it is Taehyung,Jungkook and RM. The girls bowed to them since they are their sunbaes and the three boys are also Bowing as a sign of respect.

Tzuyu's eyes landed to him and she was amazed at the very handsome appearance of the man she was facing now, his brown hair and his crazy eyes and she couldn't stop staring at him. Suddenly someone elbow her and she noticed that it was Dahyun and Tzuyu suddenly stopped staring.

"I know they're handsome but tzuyu the way you stare at them is embarrassing" said dahyun while whispering and the maknae's nodded.

"Are you guys going to perform next?"

they did not expect that the leader of BTS would talk to them and the girls stared at Jihyo to talk, so leader to leader.

"Uh y-es s-sunbaenim" Jihyo stuttered and both boys smiled except for Taehyung who seemed to be looking down.

"Don't be shy, we're not snobs," said Rm and the girls smiled.

Their conversation was interrupted when Twice's manager suddenly came to say that they were the next to perform.

"Good luck we know you guys are gonna slay as always! Hwaiting!" said the two boys and the girls thanked them and left immediately.

-

They left when the girls also left and Rm noticed that Jungkook was smiling too much.

"I know you're happy because you saw Tzuyu" Rm teased and Jungkook's face was like a ripe tomato.

"She was just beautiful Hyung" Said the Maknae while Rm slapped Jungkook's back to tease him.

They noticed that Taehyung kept quiet and was just looking at the floor while walking and the members were immediately worried, little did they know he was jealous.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-