Chapter 3: BE FRIENDS

They arrived at their dorm and they saw the other members eating and watching the drama.

"Jokbal is the best" Momo said while tasting her favorite Jokbal while the others are eating some chips.

They seems didn't notice the two members who arrived at their dorm. Nayeon made noise with her foot to get the attention of the members.

"You guys are the ones addicted to Drama and then you blame me for being addicted?" Nayeon said angrily.

Jeongyeon glared at Nayeon and rubbed her eyes and went in front of Nayeon.

"Why isn't it true that you're also addicted to kdrama?" Tzuyu just looked at the two oldest members who were fighting.

"ahem"

Jihyo used her leadership when the members were fighting, as a leader she should fix the two.

"You guys are terrible! You're only fighting in Kdrama!? Be ashamed of our maknaes, Your the eldest and your still fighting? and then your fighting about it's not that important!" Jihyo screamed in anger, the members were surprised because Jihyo's voice was so loud, maybe even a neighbor heard it.

The two oldest members kept quiet and stopped fighting.
They are afraid when Jihyo is angry and uses leadership. Jeongyeon was about to return to the couch and watch when Mina stopped her.

"Unnie, you two need to get along first" Mina said and Jeongyeon returned to Nayeon.

"Sorry if I teased you" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon smiled.

"That's ok, I'm also sorry for what I said. You didn't pay attention to Tzuyu and me when we arrived, you were just focused on the kdrama, so I did that," said Nayeon. Jeongyeon understood why Nayeon was paying attention. The two hugged and made up.

"That's the eldest do! Understood each other. You guys are childish than the our Maknaes" Jihyo said and return to seat in the couch and watch the drama.

"Aish! I didn't saw the full drama you guys are so childish! I thought I would be happy because my Jokbal is here" Momo said while eating, the members seems to laugh at Momo who's thinking about her Jokbal.

Tzuyu didn't want to watch so she just went to her room. She put the earphones in her ears and started playing BTS song while her eyes were closed.

She smile when she heard his voice.

The deep voice.....

She started singing along while her door was close. Suddenly someone open the door and she immediately stop singing.

"Yah it's ok tzuyu, it's just me" she sigh in relief. It's just Mina who came into her room. Mina started to seat on Tzuyu's table while Tzuyu is on her bed.

"Unnie, are you writing your diary again?" Tzuyu ask Mina because she saw Mina opening her notebook. Mina nodded not facing Tzuyu since she's Started to wright.

"It's just short since I'm tired now" Mina said and Tzuyu nodded in response. Tzuyu play again BTS songs she don't want to sing since Mina is on beside her writing.

After some Minutes of the silence and doing their own business. They heard a giggle coming from outside and they sure it's their members who's blushing right now.

"Done" Mina said and Tzuyu look at her. Tzuyu turn off her phone and remove the earphone on her ears. Mina close her notebook and look at Tzuyu.

"How I wish we could be close with BTS sunbaenim, they seems really nice and crackheads like us" Mina said and Tzuyu nodded slowly.

'But it never happen right?' Tzuyu thinks.

Mina stood up from her seat and walk towards the door, before she could leave she turn to Tzuyu and smile.

"Are you thinking it's impossible to be friends with them?" Mina ask and tzuyu just gave her a blank expression. She didn't knew what to say because Mina is reading her mind.

"Maybe there's a chance we could be friends with them, did you forget that Nayeon are friends with Rm Sunbaenim?" Mina said, Yeah Rm and Nayeon went into the same school and they met each other and become friends but not really close to each other.

"I know that Unnie" Tzuyu said and Mina smile.

"Anyways, Goodnight Tzuyu!" Mina said and gave tzuyu a flying kiss and tzuyu chuckled because of Mina's showing her love towards the maknae.

Tzuyu is the only one left in the room, she look at the window and she saw a stars. She took a picture on the stars and upload it on Instagram.

TWICETAGRAM
"The stars tonight is beautiful like ONCE -TZUYU"

She turn off her phone and turn off the light, she think that her roommate Dahyun and Chaeyoung are gonna be late to sleep since they are still watching. She close her eyes and sleep.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-