00. Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

You think being the daughter of a famous '𝗥𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗟𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘇 𝗥𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀' is fun and amazing, but your wrong there. I love my dad, sometimes he can get over the top. I'm the spoil rich girl brat or slut whatever they like to call me, who parties a lot and I'm not an only child I have three siblings. We get a lot of hate for being the spoil brats at school, I really don't care what they say. They are just jealous I get anything I want without asking and it's really easy. My name is 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 I'm I was born in California but my parents were born in Colombia and my life is a mess but I still going. When I was a kid my mother Died I cope with my grief by doing a lot of crazy shit and try to not tear myself apart.

________________________________

2 WEEKS AGO

Right now im at paris enjoy the view of the Eiffel tower with my friends. I invited Spenser, Angeline, and emma. It's our summer vacation and we are having so much fun, we went to clubs and we even hooked up with hot french boys. "bonjour, Comment ça va aujourd'hui." I said in French to one of the boys that walked passed me and winked at me. Which also means 'hello, how are you doing today.' I've learned French for the past months so I think my speaking is good. "Damn girl your French is perfect." Said my friend Angeline with a smirk, I let out a chuckle. "Well, you know how I've love to learn new languages so I decided to learn French. So I can get the hot boys attention." I said with a little laugh. "Well you will get the boys attention with that accent and that absolutely stunning mini dress." Spenser said and I spin around so they can get a full look at my outfit.

THE OUTFIT

"Well it's our last day in Paris, till we go back to school which I'm not excited to go

"Well it's our last day in Paris, till we go back to school which I'm not excited to go." I said with an absolute annoyed tone. "Well it's our last year in high school and we go off to collage and have some actual fun." Emma said and I nodded to her response. "Well your right it's our last year in high school so why not make it memorable this year." I said and they nodded and we laughed together at the same time. "Enough about school and shit, why don't we just go and have some fun we are waisting time here and talking about school. Let's go party and hook up with these how boys." Angeline whined and we all looked at her and we laughed at her reaction. "Fine let's just forget it and have some actual fun, let's go to a club we all go get change and we meet up at my hotel room to go together, all right?" I said and they all nodded. We gave each other a hug and said our goodbyes and headed to our hotels to go and get ready for the club.
'This will be the most amazing summer vacation I ever had.' I said to myself and headed to my hotel room.

542 words

542 words