05. Aɴᴅ Wʜᴏ Tʜᴇ Hᴇʟʟ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ?

CHAPTER 5
'Aɴᴅ Wʜᴏ Tʜᴇ Hᴇʟʟ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ?'

CHAPTER 5'Aɴᴅ Wʜᴏ Tʜᴇ Hᴇʟʟ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ?'

ONE WEEK LATER

It's been a week since what happened, with Adam and I've been in my room locked up, I haven't went out at all I've ignore everyone, I haven't eaten I always wake up at night because every time I close my eyes I see Adam on top of me. My siblings try to cheer me up but that doesn't work, my friends try to hang out with me but I always cancel them. But today is the day to go back to my life and the spoil rich bitch and act like nothing happened be the cold hearted bitch everyone thinks I am. I got up from my bed and go to the bathroom and do the same routine as always do my hair, skin care, make up, wash my face, and last but not least brush my teeth. When I was done I get out from the bathroom and put get some clothes do today. I picked out my outfit and placed it in my bed and find my jewelry. When I found my perfect outfit I put it on.

THE OUTFIT

I found something more comfortable to wear, because I don't feel on finding the perfect outfit for school, there's no one I need to impress and I'm not really ready to wear my normal classy spoil little brat that I am

I found something more comfortable to wear, because I don't feel on finding the perfect outfit for school, there's no one I need to impress and I'm not really ready to wear my normal classy spoil little brat that I am. When I was done I grabbed my stuff and head downstairs, I walked into the dining room where I see my family. When I walked in they all looked at me and I took a deep breath and I started to talk. "What?" I said in a girly voice trying to hid my emotions from them. They all looked at each other before my dad spoke up. "Nothing sweetheart, how are you doing?" He asked me and I gave him a fake smile. "I'm doing great daddy." I said and walked up to him and kiss him in the cheek. "Are you sure for what happened the other day." My brother said and I turned to him, I stood there remembering what happened with Adam, I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mitch walked in the dining room to go to the kitchen.

We made eye contact with each other before I turned to look at my brother. "Sebas, I'm fine, perfectly and and absolutely 100% fine. If you don't believe me that's that your problem." I said with a slight anger in my voice. "I'm going to make some coffee before I go to school." I said to my father and he gave me a smile before I left. I walked into the kitchen to see Mitch next to the coffee maker doing his coffee. I went to one of the counters looked for my cup to grab some coffee. "Good Morning, Guard dog." I said with a smile, while grabbing my cup. "Morning, miss Reyes." He told I roll my eyes at how he said 'miss Reyes' why? "Can you stop calling me that?" I said to him walking up tot he coffee maker. "I will stop calling You that when I no longer work for your father." He told me I just chuckle at his response, he finished doing his coffee and I did mine. It was quiet when he spoke again. "Um- a-are you okay?" I hear him stutter a little bit. "I'm perfectly fine." I said with a smile and a chuckle in the same time.