15. Uɴᴛɪʟ ɪ Mᴇᴛ Yᴏᴜ

Chapter 15
' Uɴᴛɪʟ ɪ Mᴇᴛ Yᴏᴜ '

"I WILL FUCKING destroy that bitch one way or another," I said angrily walking towards my room and slamming my door hard, but I didn't hear it slam making me turn around frustrated about it

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I said making me look at Mitch who was holding his nose as I watched it bleed making me gasp.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry I didn't know someone was following me or else I wouldn't have done that." I said apologizing to him even though I would've still done it, I walked towards him and look at his bleeding nose.

"Um- it's not that bad, but I'll clean it up," I told him making him nod. After I confess to him that I'm falling for him, he hasn't spoken to me at all. He was with me when I received Angeline's call but he didn't say a word to me.

"Sit here," I told him making him sit on my bed and I stand in front of him holding a wet cloth to clean the blood. "Don't move," I said to him as I began to wipe the blood off. I tried not to make conversation because I felt awkward around him now.

'I can fall in love again.' Those words kept running in my head.

Why did I have to fall in love with him he's my bodyguard. There's just something about Mitch that made me attracted to him.

"Are you okay?" Mitch asked me making me cut off my thoughts. "Mhm- I'm sorry what?" I asked him once again.

"I said are you okay?" Mitch said once again making me nod as I cleaned him up.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," I said to him.

"Well, then you all cleaned up," I said to him placing the cloth down on my desk before looking at Mitch who was already staring at me.

"What?" I asked him making him shake his head.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"About what?" I asked him confused.

"A-about you falling for me?" He asked me making me swallow thickly and letting out a sigh.

"Why does it matter anyways," I said to him before grabbing the cloth and walking away with it to the bathroom.

"It's not like you do too," I said to myself turning on the sink and cleaning the cloth with water.

"It does matter," Mitch said making me let out a chuckle.

"Since when does it matter? You perfectly said and I quote 'I can't fall in love again'. So I don't think it matters." I said to Mitch making him walk up to me.

"Mitch, just get over it. I'm over it n-now." I said to him before I left the cloth on the sink counter and tried to walk away but Mitch pinned me against the wall as he faced me.